Chapter 1- What Goes Around, Comes Around

No matter how hard thing may seem, don't get down and don't give up. The clouds will clear, and there are brighter days ahead.

Adrianna

Let me start by saying this.. I absolutely hate my school with everything with me. It's filled with snobby, rich kids who think they're all that when they're not. But don't get me wrong, my family is rich too, possibly richer than all of them combined, but I wasn't raised to behave that way. I'm nothing like them and if I stay at that stupid private school any longer, they may just corrupt me.

I was currently laying in my overly large bed covering my head with a pillow while ignoring my alarm. I heard it going off telling me it was time to get up for school, but I didn't plan on getting up anytime soon because I don't want to go to that hell hole.

Just five more minutes and I might get up.

"Adrianna, wake up. I know you hear your alarm," I heard my dad say as my room door opened. I pulled the comforter farther over my face to hide my smile. "I don't know who you think you're fooling, I know your ass not sleep."

"I don't feel good," I mumbled hiding further under my cover once I heard him walking in. We do this everyday and each day it gets funnier.

"You said that yesterday."

"But it's true, I'm on my period," I lied biting the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing. I let out a scream when my protection was ripped away from me and tossed to the other side of the bed. I looked up and saw my dad standing in front of me with his large, tatted arms folded across his broad chest. "Goodmorning father," I said sarcastically.

"Your mom is downstairs fixing breakfast, hurry up so you can get ready," he ordered before trying to walk out. I quickly reached out and grabbed his hand to stop him. Immediately my eyes scanned my name that was tattooed there and I smiled. "What now?"

"Can you carry me? Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"You have legs for a reason."

"They're broken," I told him and I could tell he was trying his hardest to fight his smile but was failing.

"You're annoying, you know that?" he grumbled turning around so I could climb on his back. When I wrapped myself around him completely, he rested his hands underneath my legs to hold me in place while I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I've been told that I act like you," I responded causing him to laugh.

"Someone lied to you," he joked as we went down the stairs to the kitchen. I could smell the food as soon as we left my bedroom and all I was looking forward to was the bacon.

"Have you thought anymore on what I asked you?"

"You ask for a lot, be more specific?" I rolled my eyes and looked over his shoulder because he knew what I was talking about. I ask the same thing everyday.

"About me switching to a public school?"

"We'll discuss it when I get home," he lied. I could tell he was just saying that to get me to shutup.

"What's wrong with her today?" my mom asked with a smile as she saw me on my dad's back. I let out a pretend gag when he walked over and kissed her.

"Period and broke legs, apparently."

"You're on your period everyday almost, we should take you to a doctor," my mom joked and I smiled as my dad placed me in a chair.

"If that means I don't have to go to that school then lets go to the doctor now."