13. Exes and Ohs

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You're still clothed," he whispered tracing her panty. "We gotta do something about that." He pulled down her underwear in one fluid motion and pushed himself up to get a full look at her. "Fuck," he whispered still looking at her bare form.

Growing embarrassed, her hands went around his boxers. Though he looked extremely delectable in his boxers, she could bet her ass he would look hell of a lot better without them on.

Kicking his boxers off, he went down on her to feel her flesh against his. He couldn't get enough of her, he concluded and started his sweet torture again. His mouth captured hers again and slowly, his digits found her. He moaned at how she was already so turned on for him. It only made all of this so much more appealing.

He rubbed her slick folds and when he knew she could take it, he gently inserted his fingers and started moving his fingers slowly in circular motion and stroked her inner walls that were already creaming.

When he was sure that she was fully ready for him, he asked, "Baby, can I have you?"

"Yes," she said breathlessly.

Smiling affectionately at her, he kissed her and lowered himself on her. Just when she bit her lip in anticipation, he stopped at her entrance and rubbed her womanly folds torturously.

"Christian, please," she whined.

"Okay, sweetheart," he smiled salaciously at her and finally entered her.

Tiara's hips bucked up at the intense feeling. It hurt her slightly since she hadn't been with anyone since almost two years. Seeing her discomfort, Christian immediately stopped,
though he really wanted to just keep going. She was really addicting. "You okay, sweetheart?"

"Yeah," she gasped. As the initial pain subsided, the pleasure took over her like never before.

He started moving again. He wanted to forget about everything for a while and just let her and her body take over his mind, but he had promised to show her his love. So that was what he was going to do. Even though he had to exert himself to not let his animalistic instincts take over.

His Wolf was howling like crazy once he finally got to feel her fully. It was fighting with him for dominance. And that was what scared him. He had to be gentle with her or he was going to hurt her.

But looking at Tiara moaning and panting, was making it hard for him to control himself.

Tiara was gasping when she could feel Christian all the way inside her. She was filled to the brim when Christian withdrew and thrust himself into her again. The extreme bliss of lovemaking washed over her as her back arched and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Baby," he groaned, "fuck, you feel amazing. Keep your eyes on me. Don't close your eyes," he softly demanded and she complied.

His hands slid around her waist and brought her closer to him as hers went around his neck."Christian," she whispered when her eyes met his. He kissed her softly on the mouth as he entered her again and rotated his hips to feel her completely.

"My god," she gasped and wrapped her thick thighs around his waist. She opened up more and he felt himself go deeper into her.

"Oh fuck," he said under his breath and her insides clenched hearing him curse.

He leaned down to start kissing her neck and sucked at that particular spot which he had just discovered made her knees go weak.

She felt herself getting close to the brink as she clung to his muscular biceps. "Christian, I'm...close," she groaned.

Christian picked his pace as he once again ordered her to open her eyes and look into his. As his thrusts got more sloppy and fervent, her nails dug deep into his back. She screamed out his name when she couldn't take it anymore and let it go. Within another few thrusts, he came undone too.

His body came down on hers as they both tried to bring their breathing under control. Christian's face was buried in the crook of her neck as he longingly looked at the spot where he wanted to mark her and claim her as his. But knowing that it wasn't the right thing, he pulled away and got up.

''Did I hurt you?"

''No." She was still high and her emotions were all over the place. She didn't have much to compare it with but that definitely had to be the best sex ever. She realised that with a body like that, all he had to do was stand stark naked in front of her and she would be turned on.

Christian, too, couldn't help but ponder over what had just happened. He had been with a handful of women himself, yet nobody had come even remotely close to what this woman in his arms made him feel. With her, it wasn't just sexual attraction (though the sex was beyond amazing), he felt connected to her on a romantic level. He really loved her. He never thought he was capable of feeling that emotion.

"Are you tired?" He asked.

"That depends," she beamed. "Is there something better than sleep that you've got planned?"

"Oh, yes. Much better and much pleasurable than sleep," he said getting back on top of her, giving her a devious grin as his manly anatomy stood up to attention looking at the woman beside him.

"Then I say we do it," she said and pulled him down on top of her.

Christian was more than willing to comply.

*****