13. Exes and Ohs

!!!MATURE CONTENT!!!
Don't read if uncomfortable

A/N: So as most of you all would know, these mature chapters were supposed to be in my other book. But a few weeks ago wattpad deleted it because it had mature content (I know, makes no sense, ugh). Anyhoo, I can still see this book in my library (see the picture above ⬆️) but I can't find it anywhere on my profile. So idk what's happening. But I somehow recovered the contents and posting it here along with the book. I had also added a couple of chapters of one shots unrelated to any of my stories but I'm not going to risk it again 🤦‍♀️😭

Also, a favour. If you had previously added this book to your library, can you please check and tell me if this book is still there in your library?

Thank you!

Enjoy! Heheh

*

Chapter thirteen (Part II)

"Okay."

His mouth molded with hers as his tongue explored her mouth and danced with hers. Tiara couldn't pull away even if her life depended on it-- Christian had a way of making her forget about the whole damned universe when he was with her.

His hand slid down from her face and went along the sides to finally rest on her hips as he pulled her harder against him to make her feel what she always does to him.

A delighted gasp and moan escaped her lips at the feel of him against her. She pulled his hair to bring his mouth closer to hers, if that was even possible. Her knees felt weak and she held onto him tighter for dear life.

Not having the patience to wait any longer, his hands reached to the top of her dress to undo it. Pulling away to admire her, his pupils dilated and darkened at seeing his mate half naked. Finally! He thought.

Not liking all the attention that was on her, she quickly pulled back his mouth in hers. When she pulled away for need of air, his mouth went along her jaw to her neck, showering her with wet kisses.

Her head was thrown back when his mouth reached a particular position where she always went crazy. The thin skin on her neck and his hot mouth was a divine combination.

Not wanting to wait any longer, his hands pulled her back to him and squeezed her upper thighs, silently urging her. Her legs wrapped around his torso as soon as he lifted her off of the ground. Pulling his mouth back to hers from her neck, she continued kissing him.

He walked into his room with his mate in his arms and shut the door after them. He gently dropped her on his bed and stood back to continue looking at what was his.

Feeling her ears go warm, she crawled up to him and pulled him down on top of her by his collar.

"Eager, much?" He smirked.

"Very much," she mumbled, recklessly
unbuttoning his shirt. She was beyond frustrated by all the times they had been interrupted.

Giving her a smug look, he let her take control. He watched as she took his suit off. When she reached his pants, she started playing with his waistbands and grinned up at him. He growled at her playfully and quickly took his pants off.

He started kissing her mouth and slowly moved over to her jaw as he made his way to her throat. She was squirming uncontrollably under him at the exquisite feeling he was giving her. His mouth left her neck and suddenly went down as he suckled at her breasts. Tiara's eyes widened at the sudden impact and her back arched off of the bed, wanting him to take more of her.