Guilt

Hannah's POV

"Thank you, thank you all for coming to watch us!" Liam exclaims happily as the rows of fangirls scream in approval.

"Corny," Louis mutters, but loud enough for the fangirls to hear.

"Anyhow our first song is going to be Story Of My Life, then followed by Through The Dark, straight into Midnight Memories and finally Half A Heart!!"

The Directioners scream louder, even more than I can imagine.

I peek out carefully, so as not to confuse the fangirls of me being my older twin brother.

"And before we start our first song," Zayn starts. "We also want to thank you all at all times supporting us and we present you, Story Of My Life."

The Directioners scream once again as the karaoke of the song booms from the speakers before the band starts their parts to the song.

Written on these walls are the stories that I can't explain

Leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days

She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones

Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone, gone tonight. The ground beneath my feet is open wide

The way that I'll be holding on too tight, with nothing in between

The Story Of My Life, I take her home. I drive all night, to keep her warm and time, is frozen!

The Story Of My Life, I give her hope. I spend her love, until she's broke inside, the Story Of My Life!

Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change

Leave my heart open but, stays right here, in it's cage

I know that in the morning now I'll see us in the light upon a hill

Although I am broken my heart is untamed, still

And I'll be gone, gone tonight. The fire beneath my feet is burning bright.

That way that I'll be holding on so tight, with nothing in between

The Story Of My Life, I take her home. I drive all night, to keep her warm and time, is frozen!

The Story Of My Life, I give her hope. I spend her love, until she's broke inside, the Story Of My Life!

And I'll be waiting for this time, to come around

But baby running after you, is like chasing the clouds

The Story Of My Life, I take her home. I drive all night, to keep her warm and time, is frozen

The Story Of My Life, I give her hope. I spend her love, until she's broke inside, the Story Of My Life!

The Story Of My Life!

I can tell that the Directioners are thrilled by the song, because they scream. Again. In pride.

And obviously I'm also proud that Niall's part of a popular boyband. I mean, REALLY popular.

👫👫👫

"So, any other requests before we sing our next song?" Harry addresses to the crowd.

"Hey! We want to know if Niall and Zayn are a thing or not!" A girl from the front yells.

"Yeah! Explain how they both became homosexual! What happened to dating women?" Another girl demands.

I can see Niall's head slowly turning to face Zayn with another big ugly glare that I believe will burn his eyes if he stares too long.

Then, just as the members of One Direction think the night can't get any worse, it just does.

Suddenly, girls from every direction of around the stage start screaming disapprovals of what they think is homosexual, but actually isn't. Some even flip their banners over to the other end and where they've written disagreements of what they think they saw! For example, one said: Boo Ziall!!!!!!

Ziall?!! Seriously? Can't fandoms at least make their ship name a little more creative?

Anyway another fangirl wrote on her banner was: WE WANT THE OLD NIALL AND ZAYN BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I have to admit, I kind of agree with this girl because if I were her in this situation, I'd also want Niall and Zayn back to normal. If only that damn woman in channel BBC didn't announce her discovery to the whole world.

I turn back to the five helpless boys, who are trying to calm the fan girls, but without any luck.

Zayn turns his head around to face me. His eyes seem to show sorrow as he mouths to me, I'm sorry.

I gulp back as he turns to face the dreaded angry faces of the Directioners who are demanding answers.

No, I think to myself. He's wrong. It's not him who's supposed to be sorry, It's meant to be me! My eyes widen in realization. If I hadn't stepped out of the house in the first place, then my secret would still be safe, and all this catastrophe wouldn't be happening at this moment. I was the one who started all of this. I'll take the blame.

Tears of shame fill my eyes. The pain of seeing my best friends suffer is killing me. On the inside.

Then, without another single word, I rush from the room, unable to have another view at the bitter scene that lies ahead.