A Proper Introduction

Hannah's POV

I stare in surprise. He stares back, surprised at seeing me after 18 hours of departure.

"Hannah?!" He sputters, taking a few steps towards me while the others looked on in shock. "What-what are you doing here?!"

"That's a very good question!" I reply. "Wanna answer that?" I add coldly to the four boys on the other side of the room, they're mouths gaping open so wide you could fit a hot cross bun in them.

"Wait wait wait, tell me everything that happened while I was away."

"With pleasure," I answers, my voice thick with sarcasm.

👫👫👫

"Let me get this straight. So you went out for your evening jog, then they hit you with the limousine, they thought you were me, and then they kept doubting you until I got back."

"Yeah."

He stands silently for a moment, before turning and smacking my arm.

"Ow, that hurt!" I yelp, rubbing my arm.

"Why did you even go out from the house in the first place?! I thought dad ordered Greg to keep an eye on you."

"He did, it's just that he's too nice to lock me in the freaking house," I snarl. "Unlike you."

"Hannah Jane Horan! Don't ever speak to your brother and stand-in guardian like that again. Ever." He objects back.

"So parental," I roll my eyes.

"Look, let's not fight. I know now that it's not your fault you ended up here, even though it was kinda stupid, I'm sorry." He opens his arms out wide.

I sigh, before walking into them and hugging his back. "It's ok, I forgive you."

"Thanks Han, you're the best."

As we pulled away, we noticed the others were watching the entire time.

"So Niall," Louis starts, before realizing there was a clone identical him in the room. "Is there something you want to explain to us?"

He shook his head in dismay, before turning to them, "yes there is. Guys, this is Hannah, my younger twin sister."

"Well I've had my suspicions," was Liam's first comment. "And that explains the whole limousine accident. How come we never found out?!"

"I've been keeping my family relations with Niall ever since he auditioned on the X Factor and joined One Direction," I explain.

"At least we get to have a proper introduction to one another this time," Harry points out.

"Let's pretend that we never met her before," the boy with jet-black hair suggests. "I'll start. The name's Zayn."

Hi Zayn. My name is Hannah," I reply back as we shake hands, surprisingly never letting go.

"You know, I need to move on to the next person."

"Then let go," He answers, our hands still shaking.

"But it'll be more respectful if the man make the first move," I object.

"I thought you said you were leaving," his lips curl up into a playful smirk.

"I am!" I tug back my hand but a small smile toys with the corners of my mouth. Zayn notices with a smile of his own.

"Um, I don't mean to interrupt your emotional moment but there are people waiting to be introduced!" Louis playfully pushes him out of the way before standing in his position.

"I'm Louis," he speaks more effectively than last time. "And if you ever need any advice for boys," he paused before looking teasingly at Zayn, then back to me. "Feel free to give me a call." He takes out a slip of paper and a pen and jots down onto the slip before handing it to me.

Looking down, I spot a dozen numbers scribbled on the paper. I roll my eyes before continuing down the line.

"It's Harry," Harry replied with a half-smile as he shakes my hand. "Hannah, right?"

"Right."

"Maybe we could grab some coffee sometime," he grins.

"Maybe in 50 years," I joke.

"50 years?! I'll be dead by then!"

"Don't care," I murmur as I leave him stunned on the spot.

"I'm Liam," Liam introduces himself as he stands in front of me.

"I'm Hannah."

"It's a pleasure to meet you. And I'm not just saying that because I now know you're not Niall," he insists.

"I know," I call over my shoulder.

"Now that everyone know each other," Niall goes on. "I think it's time Hannah went home."

The rest groan uncontrollably. "What?!" Niall sing-songed.

"We only just met her."

"I know, but she has to go home before Greg tears down the whole city looking for her," he reasons. "You know how protective he can be."

"B-b-but she can't," Liam stutters.

"Why not?"

"Because we're already on our way to the Netherlands."