Imagine 44; party

Start from the beginning

(Pick either from the two)

"Shall we go?" She asks you and you nodded.

Here goes nothing..

>at the party<
>Jungkook pov<

"Hyung! Give it back!"

Hoseok had my phone and kept looking at Y/n's pictures in my galleries, and yes i like y/n.

Only Hoseok knows i like Y/n because i trust him the most out of all the hyungs, i choose him!

"I know you like y/n this much but Jungkook-ah, this is too much. It's cute!" He said and gave me my phone back, "I heard you invited y/n to the party." Hoseok said smirking at me,

"Only because Jimin hyung told me to." I said pouting, "Weh~ even though Jimin didn't tell you to invite y/n, you would have still invited her."

"Wahh~ just shut up hyung! And don't you dare tease me in front of her." I said giving him a i'm-watching-you look.

Someone opened the door and shouted, "Both of you! The party is starting." Namjoon said making me smile.

"Okay we'll be there!" Hoseok said loud, "Let's go and find y/n." He ran out of the room, what does he mean.. i got out of the room into the living room.

I saw lots of people from our school partying, there were loud music, people dancing, eating and even flirting.

The only person i can't see is y/n, is she not here yet? I sat on the couch and waited for her--Pfft i mean it's not like I'm going to talk to her or anything..

"Oppa!"

No not that voice! That can only mean one thing.. Crazy Jiyoon is here, who the heck invited her? I faked a smile and greeted her, she is my number one fangirl. She's cute but the thing is she is crazy!

She sat next to me and started to be clingy, "Oppa, i missed you so much! How come you're not greeting me in school anymore, we used to be really close." She said pouting, i moved her away from me and just watched her sad eyes.

"Jiyoon, i know you like me but i don't like you! I like someone else." I said and she looked like she was about to tear up, "O-okay, i-i understand.." she stood up and left, well it is the truth.

Taehyung came up to me and handed me a bottle of beer, "Come and dance with us!" He shouted, i was about to take it when Jin took it away from me and gave me a carton of juice instead.

Oh well, juice is my favourite.

The door opened making me look to who's coming, it's Y/n!! I'm so happy, i threw the juice away and breathed in and out. Hoseok suddenly elbowed my stomach, "She's there.. make a move boi~" i sighed.

"I-i don't know.." Hoseok face palmed and dragged me to Y/n, i tried stopping him but it was too late, we reached Y/n. "Heyy~ remember me?" Hoseok shouted over the loud music.

"Were you the guy that ran around the school thinking a rope was a snake?" He faked laugh but put a serious face on which escalated quickly, "I-i hate snakeu~"

"Anyways i'll leave you two love birds alone.." he smirks, i internally face palmed and smiled as soon as i was left with Y/n. It was silent between us, i didn't know how to start a conversation.

It was awkward.

"Wanna go outside?" She nods.

Start a convo Jungkook, 3. 2. 1.. Go!

"Uhm, you look very pretty.." i said, she looked at me surprised and tried hiding her smile and blush, that was so cute.. omfggg! "Thanks, you look very handsome, as always.." she mumbled the last part but i heard.

I turned around and smiled, my heart can't contain any of this.. ugh, "Hey--" i was about to say something when Hoseok's loud voice interrupted me, gosh.. he's drunk.

"Hey, Y/n.. Jungkook~~!" He shouted making Y/n move back a bit, "Hyung.. are you okay?" I asked just to make sure, "Yeah, i'm totally fineuu~" he leans on me.

Wow, he's so heavy. He then looked at Y/n for awhile and dropped his jaw, "Omgg, Y/n! I need to tell you something.. don't tell anyone especially Jungkook okay.."

What is he doing?

"He likes you!"

Y/n blushed, even though it was dark the light from the lamp post showed her blush. She's so pretty but what the he--

"Berry, berry much!!!!"

That's when it hit me, i started panicking.

"Noo! I don't like you, i er.. uhm, he's drunk!"

Y/n's smile dropped down a little bit, her hands connected my cheeks like magnet, "Oppa, let's go." She took Hoseok away from me and went back inside.

Well that's a way to confess Jungkook.

***

I couldn't sleep at all.

I need to talk to Y/n, but where is she?

I suddenly bumped into Minji, she was walking with some girl that i know isn't Y/n. "Hey, Minji, do you know where Y/n is?" She scoffed, "She doesn't want to talk to you. Plus i won't tell."

I sighed, "I'll get Jimin to go out with you!" Her eyes lit up, "Sorry Y/n *prays*, s-she's in the school garden." I smiled in victory and ran as fast as i can.

There she is, under a tree listening to music while drinking banana milk. Now, this is what you call perfection.

I took a deep breath in and walked up to her, i sat beside and looked at the sky. She opens her eyes and sees me.

"What are you doing here?" She puts her drink down, i looked at her beauty and admired it, "I wanted to talk about last night." She scoffs, "No, go away." She closes her eyes but i grabbed her hands,

"Y/n, what Hoseok hyung said yesterday, it's true. I like you, very much-- and i didn't know how to tell you so i panicked and tried to 'cool-ey' make an excuse. I'm sorry.."

She sighs, "Look, if you don't forgive me, i understand." I was about to stand up and walk away but she grabbed the hem of my shirt, "I-i like you too."

She blushed while looking at the side avoiding eye contact. I stayed and she lean her head on my shoulder, "Very, much."

I smiled, knowing someone you like likes you too.

-------------------------

But in reality, i've experienced loads of one sided love. *sighs*

Another imagine.

Sorry for not updating, don't hate moi~

Here..