Always and Forever

Davina Clare is sixteen. She lives in New Orleans but not with her parents as you might think or her brother but with a different family.

The Mickelson Family

There not a normal family but neither again is she.

The Michaelson family are a family of vampires well the original family of vampires.

Rebekah Michaelson is most like her mother, Kol Michaelson is like her brother and Elijah and Klaus Michaelson her uncles.

The Michaelsons took her in when she was nine years old and growing up they implanted the phrase "Always and Forever" into her and to never forget her biological parents. 7 years later she lives New Orleans and is ranked 3rd strongest witch in the world.

Davinas P.O.V

I wake up to my phone ringing.

I check the caller ID and answer it.

"Hey what's up Bonnie" I say into the phone

"Hey Davina I need your help how fast can you get to Mystic Falls laboratory?"

"I'm actually heading there now Rebekah asked me to get her some herb in the Mystic Falls forest so about 5 minutes, why?"

"My friend Elena needs help she was taken by this weird vampire group thing and they are going to turn her into one. They put a bracelet on me that stops me from using magic, but it is magic so I can't take it off!"

"Ok. I'm coming. See you in a bit"

I hang up the phone.

Bonnie is always in trouble

———————————————————
251 words