I Promise

Chapter 1

I woke up smiling, for today was the last day of school and the beginning of Summer break!! You bet I was excited because that means I'm able to ride Max to my favorite hiding spots. I quickly took a shower as one of the maids got my uniform ready and laid out in my bed.

Sorry I'm Aurora King I'm 16 years old and when I say uniform it's because I attend a private school. Being one of the most wealthy families in this town does have its advantages. Don't you think that I'm a spoiled girly girl I'm opposite of that. No I'm not like that I'm more into painting and playing my violin while trying to play piano and well I love getting dirty.

I lead a double life how I act when I'm with family and guests then there is how I behave when I'm by myself. The only person who knows my double life is my Nana. She is really supportive. Your first are going to see what i mean by double life and the first life is what people see. Afterwards your going to see my true self.

I go and change to my uniform which consist of a long plaid skirt up to the knees long black socks with low black heels with my white shirt n blue jacket with the school logo on it.

I brush my teeth checking that I did a good job I started to brush my hair. I have honey almost dirty blonde straight hair that is a bit longer then shoulder length hair. My eyes are light honey brown. I have fair skin I have an average body where as I'm skinny but I have curves. you probably thinking wow this girl must have guys following her.....well no I'm more of a bookworm. I brush My hair into a pigtail and put a black ribbon on it.

I look my self in the mirror and smile as I walk downstairs. I go to the dining area
"Good Morning Father! Good Morning Mother!"
"Good Morning Aurora" both of them said together.

I sit down and wait for the food as I do my prayer when I open my eyes I see eggs with apple juice and a glass of fresh yogurt with fruit.

I begin to eat as I think what I should do when I come back from school. Of course go to my secret garden and play the violin. I had fixed my garden no help needed. I also fixed the gazebo painted white and added a detail for every time I played my special song.

"Aurora are you listening to me!"
"Huh... Yes Father"
"Aurora today I want you to come home we have guest coming for dinner and I want you to be all dressed up and playing your violin for when they come"
"Yes father"
"Have you been practicing Aurora because I haven't heard you at all"
"Yes I have Father but I practice outside I heard its better"
"okay finish up and go to school"

I finish eating excuse myself and say farewell to my parents as I get my books from Anne. I smile give thanks and leave. I get in the carriage and wait to arrive at school.