Part 58

Next day Aarushi told everyone about Sameeksha's pregnancy. Her mother became very happy while her dad walked away out of the room.

"Baba kab tak naraj rahenge dada se.? " She said.

"Pata nai.. Par I am so happy.. " Nisha was dancing in whole room.

"I knw.. Me too... Babyyyy... " Aarushi sang.

Her dad again came in room. He was talking on phone.

"Haan.. Meri taraf se kisi ke ane ki jaroorat hai itna hi na..? " He said.

He took a pause & heard what other person was saying.

"Nai nai.. Abhimanyu nai.. Randhir ko contact karo tum log.. Meri taraf se wo aayega uss ceremony me.. Main use bolta hoon.. Aap log use invitation bhej do.. " He said.

Aarushi became alert after hearing Randhir's name. She remembered her rash kiss with Randhir. Her cheeks became crimson red in colour. Her dad looked towards her.

"Kya hua tumhe..? " He asked.

She came in reality.

"Umm.. Nai.. Kuch nai.. " She suddenly stood up & went.

                            *******

Aarushi came back in her room & threw herself on bed. The memory of last night was still in her mind. She was trying to remember each & every second with a big smile on her lips.

She was still feeling his masculine arms around her. Her gaze went on a top that she had worn last night. As soon as she took it in hand The seducing smell of his Cologne hit her nosestrils.

Aarushi again smiled. She cuddled with that top. Her toes curled & she hid her face in pillow.

She was busy in her dream land when her phone ranged. Bandana was calling. She sighed & answered the call.

"Hello.. Aaru tum trip pe ja rahi ho..? " Bandana asked.

"Haan.. Tum nai chal rahi..? " Aaru asked.

"Soch rahi hoo .. " Bandana said in confusion.

"Yr.. Tumhe ana padega.. Sumedh ko gussa ayega toh control karne ke liye koi toh chahiye na.. " She said.

"Aaru.. Tum use gussa nai dilane wali ho.. Ok..?? " Bandana said.

Aarushi laughed.

"Use gussa dilana toh mera janamsidh haq hai.. Wo gussa hota hai toh bahot accha lagta hai mujhe.. " She said.

"Aarushi. Sumedh ko joke mat smjho.. U hv to take this matter sersly.. " Bandana said.

"Are haan.. Pata hai.. Tum aur Randhir bhai behen hi lagte ho.. Same bate karte ho.. " Aarushi said.

Bandana sighed.

"Aaj clg aa jana.. Tab baat karenge.. " Bandana said.

"Ok.. Bye.. " Aarushi said.

                          ********

Adham heard a strange sound & woke up. It was midnight. Prajakta was sleeping beside her. He slowly stood up & came out of the room. All his bodyguards gathered around him.

"Kaisi aawaj thi yeh..? " He asked.

"Aawaj..? Hamne nai suni aawaj.. " One guard said.

"Aisa kaise ho sakta hai.. Hamne suni.. Talwaar ki awaj thi.. " Adham said.

Everyone kept quite.

"Tum log jake dekh ke aao.. Aas pas kya chal raha hai.. " Adham ordered.