Part 9

Aarushi was lost in her thoughts & so was Randhir. Both were seating on roof of Randhir's car & was eating pizza.

"Kya ho raha hai life me yr.. " Aarushi said.

"Pata nai.. " He answered.

"Randhir.. Sumedh mujhse baat nai kar raha.. Kuch ajib sa ho gya hai.. Aur ab tum bhi.. Bandana ko bhi pata nai kya hua hai. " She complained.

He hummed.

"Randhir... " She said irritatingly.

"Tumhe kabhi koi aisa sapna aya hai jisme tumne apne aap ko hi kisi aur roop me dekha ho..? " He asked.

She thought fr a while.

"Haan.. Ate hai.. Kabhi kabhi.. Aur usme tum hote ho.. Rohan hota hai.. Nisha bhi hoti hai.. Epic hote hai wo sapne ekdum.. Maja aata hai.. " She said.

"Kuch yaad hai uss sapne me se..? " He asked.

"Umm.. Haan.. Main na ek queen hoon.. Aur tum King ho.. Aur Rohan president hai . " She said.

He felt his heart skipped fr a beat.

"Tumhe ajib nai lagta kabhi..? " He asked in disbelief.

"Hmm.. Lagta hai.. Par main bhool jati hoon.. " She answer.

For the first time he became angry because of her over carefree attitude.

"Chalo.. Mujhe ghar jana hai.. " He said

"Are par kya sapna sapna kar rahe hai sab..?? Bandana bhi pooch rahi thi.. " She said

"Aarushi.. Utaro niche . chalo jaldi. " He said.

Aarushi frowned.

                         ********

Bandana came home & threw herself on bed. Her mind was still revolving around that dream followed so many weired incidents. Her mind was telling her to sleep but she was afraid of that dreams. She closed her eyes.

Bandana felt her throat dry so she decided to drink water. As soon as she opened her eyes she found herself in a different place. She became scared.

There was a mirror. She ran towards it & saw her reflection. Fear ran through her as she saw herself clad in a wrinkled nauvari saree. It was not draped perfectly. The pallu was waving freely. Hair were messed. Her vermilion & kohl was smudged. She saw some marks on her neck & wrist. There were no jewellry on her except some bangles & a payal in her left leg.

Nxt second She felt two masculine hands tightly clutching her waist. She startled & looked back.

Her throat became more dry as she saw Adham standing there. She opened her mouth to say something but insted she felt his lips on her.

Bandana widened her eyes. His touch was so masculine & strong that she couldn't handled herself & grabbed his shoulders. He was kissing her passionatly. At an enchanting moment she forgot everything & started responding him. All her fear , All nervousness was vanishing by each second passing by. She became calm & comfortable. He left her. She just wanted to hug him. As if she was meeting him after so many centuries. His touch was well known fr her. She was not at all feeling insecure in his embrace.

"Kya hua Prajakta..? Aap dari hui kyu lag rahi hai..? " He hugged her back.

"Ab dar nai lag raha.. " She said.

She closed her eyes to feel his touch. Suddenly she felt Adham going away. She tried to stop him but couldn't.

"Nai.. " She said & suddenly opened her eyes.