Part 13

3 days went in sad mood fr everyone. Sumedh recovered fully frm blood loss. Aarushi was getting depressed day by day , thinking about her carelessness. She was there with Sumedh by her own wish. Randhir wasn't in her mind.. Heart..

Randhir was feeling guilty becoz he lied with both Sumedh & Aarushi. Sumedh had commited a sin & he was aware with that.  But he was still thinking that he raped his childhood buddy Bandana when in reality he had raped Aarushi.

Bandana got to knw about her & Sumedh's past life. She got to knw that All the dreams were showing her past life. She was also feeling guilty becoz she lied to Sumedh. But Sumedh's reality disappointed her. He had actually raped Aarushi.

Aarushi was seating in her room. Her mom came there.

"Aaru..? Kya hua hai tumhe..? 3-4 din ho gye.. Clg nai gyi.. Has nai rahi.. Kuch hua hai..? " She asked.

Aarushi looked in her mother's eyes & couldn't controlled herself. She placed her head in mother's lap & started crying. Her mother became worried.

"Aarushi..? Kya hua beta..? " She asked with concerned voice.

Aarushi continued her cry.

"Batao toh.. Kya hua .? " She asked.

"Aai main bahot buri hoon.. Main bahot gandi hoon... " Aaru cried.

"Aisa nai hai beta.. Kaun kehta hai tu buri hai.  ? Tum toh rani bacchi ho.. " She said.

"Bacchi nai hoon.. " Aarushi wiped her nose.

"Accha baba.. Sirf Rani ho.. " Her mother chuckled.

"Aai yahi raho na.. Mere pas.. " Aarushi said.

"Main yahi hoon.. " She replied.

"Mujhe lori sunao.. Mujhe sona hai.. Shanti se sona hai.. " Aaru demanded.

                            ******

Bandana went to meet Sumedh. He was seating in between some party leaders. She noticed a wrist band on his wrist. He had worn it to hide the bandage. He hadn't met Bandana from the day he gained his conciousness.

Bandana was feeling bad. All his confidance was gone. He was looking lost when all the leaders were talking about politics.. His favourite subject..

Bandana went in kitchen. Sumedh's mother Avantika was working there.

"Sumedh kaisa hai aunty..? " Bandana asked.

"Thik nai hai wo.. Pata nai kya hua hai use.. " his mother said.

"Main ek baat bolu tai.. Mujhe pehle se shaq tha ki aisa kuch hoga.. " A maid said.

"Kyu.  ? " Bandana asked.

"Kisi ladki ke chakkar me kiya hoga.. Jaroor.. " She whispered in Bandana's ears.

"Tum jao.. Bahar ka kaam dekho.. " His mother ordered.

Maid went. Avantika turned towards Bandana. She became alert.

"Kya janti ho tum..? " She asked.

"Kuch nai aunty.. Usne mujhse bhi baat nai ki.. " Bandana lied.

Avantika gave a glare to her.

"Thik hai.. " She said.

Sumedh came in. He saw Bandana. She saw him. As soon as their eyes met Sumedh turned back.

"Aai.. Baba ne kaha hai ki wo shaam ki aayenge.. " Sumedh said.

"Kushal kaha hai..? " She asked.