Part 39

Aarushi came in clg & everyone became shocked to see her. Some boys dropped their jaws. Some dropped things from their hands.. Some Girls tried to ignore.. But Some girls burned in jealously.

Bandana saw her & widened her eyes.

Aarushi was wearing a dark blue coloured one piece of up & down pattern. It was coming to her knee from front side & the back side was narrowly coming till her ankle. Her long hair were waving with wind. There was a different spark in her beautiful eyes & a confidant smile on her lips.

"Aaru.. Kya khaas hai aaj..?? " She asked.

"Hai kuch.. " Aaru answered.

Bandana smiled.

"Chalo.. Class me jate hai.. " She said.

                            ******

Nivi came in clg & entered in classroom. As soon as she entered everyone made boo sound. Nivi became sad. She searched for Siddharth & went near his bench.

"Are Nivedita.. Seat.. " He said while looking up from his book.

"Siddharth.. Timetable hai kya tumhare pas..? " She asked.

"Haan.. Yeh lo.. " He handed her a paper.

She checked fr subjects & became alert as she saw a subject's name.

'Applied Physics ll'

"Yeh Applied Physics.. Advait ka subject hai na..? " She asked.

"Haan.. Ab second semister me bhi wahi hai.. Thank god.. First semister me unki bahot aadat ho gyi thi.. Bahot acche teacher hai.. " He said.

"Aaj toh first period unka hi hai.. " She said.

"Yeah.. " Siddharth said.

Parul & her gang was watching them from another side of classroom & was giggling. Siddharth gave a deadly look to parul. She became quiet.

Everyone stood still as Advait entered in class.

Nivi saw him from tip to toe. Spiked up hair , Trimmed Beard ,  Formal shirt & trousers , I-Card tucked at the edge of his trousers on waist. He was looking very handsome.

"Good morning.. " He said. "Welcome back to my class.. So as we stepped in second semister of F. E.. The level of Education is going to be more tough day by day.. As we all knw.. U guys are going to study a new subject called Graphics in this semister.. And believe me.. That subject will haunt u till death.. "

Girls giggled. Nivi didn't find his joke funny. Some boys were continuously staring Nivi & was ignoring Advait. Nivi concentrated on Advait's speech.

"So coming back to our subject Applied Physics.. " He continued.

Fr the first time Nivi got a chance to stare at him. He continued his lecture & Nivi continued her staring. She examined every action of him.. How he talks.. How he walks.. How he writes on board.. How confidantly he looks in every student's eyes.. How he waves his hands while talking... She was lost in him..

Nivi felt everything going mute..  Suddenly she started hearing some music... Romantic Music...

'Nivi.. Stop being filmy.. ' She said in mind.

Still she continued her dream. Advait understood that she is staring him. He looked towards her 2-3 times.. Siddharth understood that & gave a nudge to Nivi.

He came in reality.

"Kya kar rahi ho..? Sir dekh rahe hai.. " He said.

Advait looked what happened. Nivi felt embarrassing. She blushed hardly & hid her face in book.