A curse and A promise.

Not edited*
_____________________________

A thousand years ago

Two lovers a royal and a damsel
An alpha and his lover
Cursed from being together forever
If the lover chooses him over another
If the lover is of difference from the alpha
Cursed be the lover who chooses to be with the alpha

I ran my hands through the words engraved on body of the stone. The stone that is a supreme symbol of authority in all packs. The stone that his given to the royal wolf clan.

The words were a reminder of the curse on all alphas a blockade from us loving who we want.. who I want

I sighed as the thought of  Esmeralda crossed my mind.

Mon amour

My love she was getting married today. She is going to be someone else's. Her smiles, her long soft dark tresses, her petite structure with all the right bossoms, her laughter. All of her will be given to the Vampire clan. She'll be theirs forever and she would never come back to me.

She would be with them loved and protected the exact same things I would give her and have her but mine came with her death. She would die if she chose me and my heart couldn't beat the thought of her laughter disappearing forever. She was not like us or like them or like the witches. She was a pure blood, a human

I pushed aside the wooden table in the cottage and it crashed on the floor, the silence was penetrated my growls and hard breaths, I slipped and fell hitting the ground. I couldn't stand up I was weak, my emotions weakened me, it was all it took to take me down.

'Your emotions yeavar is all it takes to bring an Alpha down not the silver, that I endured but your emotions yeavar"

My father's words played in my thoughts. Words never sounded so true. Esmeralda's love had weakened me,changed me. I rode to my knees with my palm on the floor and my head looking down on the dry wooden floor.

My heart weakened and I clutched my heart as it pained me.emotional hurts affected us physically as alphas. We were so different, we were rulers but we were also ruled.

"Why did we have to be cursed?" I asked myself loudly as anger swirled up inside me my fingers cracked as my paws replaced them. The rate was coming out of me and no one would be hear to suffer it so why bother hide it. I picked up the stone bearing the writings of my agony and threw it aside but it didn't break not even a scratch.

"Yeavar" her soft voice felt so real in this dark cottage like she was here with me. Her lavender smell filled me and I could feel her presence. I looked up and saw the silhouette by the door. She was here and moved a torch into the room and it's brightness made my eyes Lids close. She saw me.

"Yeavar" she gasped before running towards me" what happened to you?" Her hands held my face upwards as she inspected me,her touch sending tingles all over my tenses body . Worry was all that controlled her hazel eyes

"What are you doing her Esmeralda?" I asked avoiding her eyes and ignoring the glimpse of joy that had formed in my heart that she was here.
"Why aren't you at your wedding?"