Bathrooms and Brothers

♡♡

Alec awoke to wavering beams of light pouring in through the gaping window of the bathroom. He lethargically dragged his head from the awkward position it had been in all night and looked over the top of his curled up knees to stare at a head of electric blue-black hair, still lulling peacefully in sleep.
Alec found a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth as memories of the previous night flooded into his incredibly fuzzy mind.
He was obviously a lightweight.
Alec barely had three cups of beer and he was feeling their effects. Jace wouldn't allow him to live this down in a million years.
Jace. Oh god, Jace.

The simple thought was enough to send a jolt through Alec, waking him up entirely.
What if Jace found out about what had happened the night before? Surely someone must have seen Alec follow Magnus into the bathroom. It wasn't like they were doing anything too bad though, right?
Alec mentally ran through all that he could remember, the only things he could call to mind, however, was a lot of kissing, roaming hands and glitter. Jesus, there was glitter everywhere. Despite the immense feeling of dread curled in his stomach as to what Alec's stepbrother would think about the situation, he couldn't help but grin at the thought of his lips pressing against Magnus'.
Besides, it was highly unlikely that he would ever find out about it, everyone was so drunk they probably had forgotten he was even there.

Just the memories of the previous night were enough to bring back the feeling of lips pressed against his and the taste of pocky between his teeth.
Suddenly feeling very self conscious of how he must of looked, Alec crawled out of the tub as smoothly as he could, careful not to jostle Magnus, and made his way to the mirror.
The previous night, Alec didn't have a proper chance to take in his surroundings, too focused on other things. Now, he looked around carefully at the marbled tiles and gilded mirror. He raised his eyebrows in appreciation and moved his gaze to the reflection staring back at him.

"Fuck," He hissed in surprise upon seeing the image. The boy looking back was all dark circles and pasty under-eyes, not to mention his knotted hair going in every which way. Alec groaned quietly and flipped the faucet, splashing water onto his pale skin in an attempt to flush life back into his complexion. He moved for the door knob, unlocking it in order to leave in search of anything to make him look less corpse-like.
A cup of coffee, perhaps.

"Alexander dear, you look fine." Called a drawling voice from behind.
Alec whipped around to be met with early morning Magnus Bane, and God, was he divine.
Magnus slowly opened his eyes to stare at Alec and pouted, "You left and now I'm all cold." He whined, slowly crawling out of the tub to make his way to Alec.

"I'm sorry." He stuttered as Magnus' arms wrapped around his neck ever so slowly. Magnus cocked his head,
"I should hope so." he replied, laying their foreheads together and grazing over Alec's lips teasingly,
"You see, Alec, you are a very very interesting person when you're drunk, and ten times more confident than usual, might I add," Alec's cheeks heated, "Why, had you not of passed out last night, things could've gotten very heated." He then added in a quiet tone.
The crimson of Alec's cheeks intensified astronomically, which he made his greatest task to ignore.

Gathering all of the strength that he could, Alec spoke up.
"I'm sure that I could be like that without the alcohol."
He was certain that he sounded like a whiney pre-teen.
Magnus raised his brows and pulled back slightly, "Is that so?" He inquired in a taunting tone. Alec simply rolled his eyes and leaned forward quicker than Magnus could register, pressing their lips together firmly.

With his eyes closed Alec could picture the almost identical scene taking place the night before, except this time he was pressed up against the faucet.
However, he didn't have the heart to stop this kiss, as Magnus leaned into him as if Alec was his anchor to life. Alec let a small groan slip past the weak barrier still standing as he pulled Magnus further into him, hands sliding down to find purchase at Magnus' waist. The pair remained in this position for what could've been minutes, hours, days. The moment was only broken when the jarring noise of a door being flung open and footsteps making their way into the room surrounded them.