"I came now to say goodbye," I said in a cold voice. 

"G-Goodbye?" Hikaru said confused, making it even harder to breathe.

"What do you mean Yuki-chan?" Tamaki said even more confused.

I can't do it... It feels so wrong.

"I'm leaving," I said finally, "You won't see me anymore... My brother will come, and he'll continue the club activities as if I was never here."

"Did something happen?" Kyoya asked.

"I-" I said, finding it even harder to breathe. "I decided I wanted to leave."

"You decided?" Honey said confused. "Why?"

"I don't like it here," I lied, trying to kee the tears from falling, still looking at the floor. "I don't want this. I want to go to France. I can't take it here any longer. I hate this!"

"H-Hate? Don't you like us Yuki-chan?" Honey asked confused.

"I never did," I said coldly, as my eyes stung from the tears. "I only talked to you because my grandfather said I had to make friends with the wealthier families. You made it easier... you where all together in the same club."

"Y-You're lying!" Kaoru and Hikaru shouted angrily.

"ARE YOU THAT STUPID?" I shouted turning around and letting the tears fall, "That's the truth! It's your problem if you don't believe it!"

"What about your brother's dream?" Haruhi asked, making me stop dead in my way out the door.

"I never cared for his dream... I wanted to have what I thought was better," I said going outside. "Now I know I don't want this. He can have it."

With that I closed the door and ran back to my ride. As soon as I was inside I started to silently let all the tears fall. I had to do it... I couldn't let them follow me right? Then why do I feel so guilty? Why do I feel like I lost my only chance?

I arrived at the airport to find my gramos there. Is he going to follow me everywhere now?

"Why are you so late?" he demamnded angrily.

"I had to say goodbye to a few friends," I said glaring.

"Very well," he said as he started walking. "Hurry, before you loose your plane."

I silently followed feeling dead  inside. Why can't he just let me stay here? However, I stopped when my hpone rang... Could it be? 

"h-Hello?" I said, myu gramps turning to me. 

"YUKI-CHAN!" my brother shouted happily.

"Oniisan?" I said confused. Why is he so happy?

"I did it! Don't get in the plane! I got the CD! We just finished recording it! We found another man, and he agreed in doing it even with my gramps' threat!"

"W-What?" I said wide-eyed. "Y-You did?"

"What is taking you so long?" Gramps asked impatiently.

"Hand him the phone!" Yuuki said excited. I did as he said,and listened in.

"Very well," my grandfather reluctantly agreed. "You may stay in America."

He hung the pone and put it in his pocket. Just as I was about to celebrate, he ordered me to continue walking.

"B-But he did it!" I said confused. "That means I can stay!"

"I was never planing on you staying," he said coldly. "Now hurry up."