Assassin's Chess game

Petra, a strong woman on her twenties is being hunted down by king Aiden in order to marry him She refuses to marry that monster and runs away far away to a dangerous and enchanted forest in order to hide

Petra, a strong woman on her twenties is being hunted down by king Aiden in order to marry him She refuses to marry that monster and runs away far away to a dangerous and enchanted forest in order to hide. A year later, she is faced with Aiden's strongest and dangerous assassin named Jesse. Before Jesse could bring Petra to his master, they're attacked by a unknown mutated animal and he was seriously wounded. Petra, not wanting to leave him there to die, takes him in and gives him medical attention. While he healed, the two get along and eventually fall for each other. Once he's fully healed, he has a decision on leaving Petra alone and come back empty handed, or turn her in for her to marry his master. Not wanting any of theses opinions, he only had one decision. He must kill King Aiden. But the question is, will he succeed?

Only time will tell.

Violence

Smut

Couples: Jetra

Characters:

Petra: A woman on her twenties that fled her home in order to hide once she was told that she was getting married to King Aiden after his wife had suddenly died. Not wanting to get married to him, she build a home in the enchanted forest which was far away from the kingdom and dangerous for anyone to come check in here. After living in that forest for a full year, she was found by Aiden's assassin who goes by the name Jesse, and he shown that he will stop at nothing to finish what he was sent to do. When Jesse saves her from a mutated animal, she refuses to let him die and takes him in for medical attention. While he healed, the two got along and eventually, Petra fell for the guy who was sent to hunt her to bring her back to Aiden. Once he was fully healed. Petra knew that Jesse was playing as if everything was a chess game.

Jesse: An assassin who worked for people for the materials he needed. He stops at nothing to succeed his mission. His current master is Aiden and he was sent to find Petra and bring her back to the kingdom so that his master can marry her. It only took him a couple of days to find her, and before he could take her back, they were attacked by a mutated animal. He almost lost his life protecting Petra and he was surprised that she took him in for medical attention. While he heals and stays with Petra, he gets along with her and soon enough, he begins to fall for her. Once he was fully healed, he knew he had to play like a game of chess.

Aiden: King of Mincraftia. Aiden's wife, Maya passed away by unknown reasons. However, it turns out that Aiden poisoned her when he felt no love for her anymore. When he saw Petra, he figured that she would make a fine replacement for his wife. When Petra escaped under his nose, he was angered and send his knights around all of Minecraftia to find her. After a year, he found Jesse. When he offered riches and money, he refused and when he offered him shelter food and water, he accepted. As he waited for his new fiancee to come, he had no idea he trapped himself in a big game of chess and he'll be in checkmate.

Review:

"Why are you doing this to me? My master send me looking for you. So that I could bring you to him." Asked Jesse as Petra finished wrapping his waist with bandages.

"I don't enjoy watching innocent people dying. Unless their Aiden and evil." Responded Petra.

Jesse stayed quiet before he spoke coldly at her, "But i'm not innocent. I murdered the people he sent me to kill. Don't you desire to kill me or hate me?"

"Not really. I mean sure i'm mad that you murdered those innocent people, but you clearly don't want to serve him. Am I right?"

Jesse stared at her with a light glare before he sighed and looked at her with a sadden look on his face. "You're correct right there. The only reason i'm serving him is because he's giving me everything I need."

"What?" Asked Petra, a bit confused.

"I don't desire money or any other riches like those with greed. I only take what I need to survive. Like food, water and shelter. I once worked for a wise elder who gave me food, water and shelter. I worked for him until he passed away. In return of my loyalty to him, I burned his body and buried his ashes in his favorite spot. He will rest there until everything ends." Explained Jesse.

"So you're working for  people if they provide you with food, water and shelter?" Asked Petra

"Yes."

"Don't you have a family."

"No. I don't know what happened to my folks, I was rather young when they suddenly disappeared. Not long after, an elder assassin found me. He took me in and trained me before I killed him."

"You killed him!?"

"Yes. I stopped him from slaughtering a child. I can't stand on murdering children. Their looks are so innocent that it makes it my weakness. So because of that, he was angered and said that weakness doesn't exist in the life of the assassins. He wanted to slaughter me, but he was out of age, so it made it easier for me to finish the battle. Before I left though, I put his body back  on his house and send it on fire."

"You burned his body and house?!"

"Yes. He will suffer by the devil himself at the afterlife."

Petra was quiet after that. He had never thought a lot would happen to him. "What will you do to me after you're heal?"

"I would have taken you to my master as soon as I was healed. But i'm feeling rather generous, so I will give you three weeks to find another place to hide before I come to you. Once I heal of course."