The stranger

Petra, a woman on her mid-twenties goes to her boyfriend who foolishly throws a party all the time and doesn't spend the time with her whenever she wants to

Petra, a woman on her mid-twenties goes to her boyfriend who foolishly throws a party all the time and doesn't spend the time with her whenever she wants to. Within every party, she is depress on how she can't spend time with him. During on one of his parties, she gets fed up and goes to his backyard only to meet a stranger who was sexually attracted to her, or so she thought. When learning that this stranger was giving her more love and attention to her than Aiden had ever done, she breaks up with him. But results might end up as a disaster. What will happen next?

Only one way to find out....

Little Violence

Smut

Couples: Little Axlivia Lukesse, ????

Main Characters:

Petra: A young woman who is fed up on how Aiden keeps ignoring her for parties. All she wanted a boyfriend that she could spend time with, kiss, fool around and maybe even more, and it was clear to her that Aiden was not the kind of boyfriend she wanted. When she meets the stranger in his backyard pool, not only does she sleep with him, she confirms to herself that Aiden was nowhere near a perfect boyfriend. After she breaks up with him in his drunken state, she knew he was useless. After finding the stranger once again, she becomes his boyfriend. When she sleeps with the stranger, not only does her ex learns that she left him, but it could cause anger and disaster.

Aiden: Petra's boyfriend, only to get broken up with her. Aiden enjoys parting than paying attention to Petra, only make a mistake. During his drunken state, he was unaware that she broke up with him, especially after he woke up. After finding out Petra left him for another, he swore with anger that he will find the guy who stole her to kill him and get her back, but only for his anger make him meet his end.

Lukas: A guy who is friends with Aiden and loves to get wasted on his parties. Lukas takes things seriously when he's out in the public, but during the parties, he lets himself go. He slept with many girls until he slept with Jessica. After that, he stopped sleeping with other girls and began dating her. After what happened between Aiden and Petra, he wasn't sure how to react, especially since he knew how Aiden treated Petra.

Jessica: A friend of Petra and is quite the party animal. She loves to get wasted once and a while and then get serious once again. She was the reason Petra was dating Aiden, but after she examined how Aiden was spending more time on parting than Petra, she wasn't sure if bringing them together was a good idea. She slept with a couple of men during her time of wasting her time, but after sleeping with Lukas, she found herself attractive to him and stopped sleeping with other guys.

Stranger: Unknown. (You won't know him till the story)

Review:

"Maybe... Aiden and I aren't for each other.. She whispered.

"Seems like I can relate to that...."

Petra quickly turned her head and saw someone next to her which made her gasp. It was awfully dark so she couldn't see the person well, not even his face, but the way his voice sounded, it was clearly a guy. She looked into his eyes, which were the only thing shinning in this darkness.

"W-who are you?" She asked.

"No one....Yet someone." He responded calmly.

Petra simply nodded and felt a shiver on her spine. She never really felt this way to anyone, not even Aiden. Always busy parting and having to time to spend with her. She was lost in her thoughts that she hasn't notice the stranger get near. She gasped when she felt him wrap and arm around him.

"H-how did he moved here without me hearing him splash the water!?"

"W-what are yo-" Before Petra would finish her sentence, she felt his lips cover hers.

Her mind went blank, she wanted to enjoy this kiss, but she can't. She was in her boyfriend's pool kissing some stranger she never met. Her body felt the excitement go through her as it wanted it to be touched by the stranger who was still kissing her. She should be enjoying this for once. Aiden was inside his house parting like an animal with the rest of his drunken friends while this stranger was giving her all the attention.