Forgotten Anger

"They

"They...Defined me! They care nothing of me... Just her! I will make them pay! Even.... If I have to destroy everything!"

After a full year of the defeat and destruction of the Witherstorm, the world is now once again in peace. Or so they thought. Jesse, the leader of the Order of the Stone disappears and not a single trace is found of him. As the worry of The Order of the Stone grew, a new disaster begins to form. Blood, bodies and destruction all over lands. Now, the New Order of the Stone must find out a way to stop the destruction. But, something shocking will be revealed when they come face to face with the monster of destruction. Not only that, they will learn many secrets of their beloved it leader. Question is, will they succeed on defeat the new enemy while learning many shocking things?

Only one way to find out...

Violence

No Smut

Couples: Jetra, Axlivia and ?????

Jesse: Leader of the Order of the Stone. Jesse is the main hero since he was the one who defeated the Witherstorm. However, Jesse has no memory of his past, it was all a blur. However, after he defeated the Witherstorm, he felt much more powerful and when Reuben passed away, he slowly began to remember everything from his past. He begins having weird, but scary nightmares, not knowing anything about them. He won't be mention till the Order of the Stone meet their new enemy.

Petra: Warrior of the Order of the Stone. Petra fought along Jesse and her friends in order to defeat the Witherstorm. Petra is also determined to protect the ones she loves and many innocent lives. Petra had noticed that Jesse had been acting a bit weird since Reuben died. When Jesse began to have nightmares, she began to be concerned on why he is having nightmares that are similar to each other. When Jesse disappeared, Petra kept on believing that he was out there, doing fine. When a new enemy rises from his deep slumber and begins killing innocent lives, she was frightened and wanted to protect the remaining lives of the whole worlds. However, when Petra and the rest of the Order comes face to face to their enemy, they will get the greatest shock of their lives and learn many secrets that were meant to be hidden. Once she and the rest of the order escape, she will learn the past of Jesse.

Axel: Griefer of the Order of the Stone. Axel is clumsy but a royal friend. Axel was right along Jesse and helped him defeat it. Axel loves explosives and plans on using them to protect his friends and innocent lives. Once the ceremony of Reuben was complete, Axel noticed Jesse was acting weird. When Jesse began having nightmares, he wasn't sure what to do. When Jesse disappeared, he tried to believe that he was still alive and that he'll come back soon. However, when a new enemy rises and begins to kill and destroy, he will face all the shock in his entire life once he meets the one responsible for everything. Once he escapes with the rest if the Order, he will discover many secrets of Jesse's past.

Lukas: Architect of the Order of the Stone. Lukas is loyal and a great friend. He left the Ocelots to help Jesse defeat the Wtherstorm and once it was defeated, he became a part of the Order of the Stone. Lukas noticed that Jesse began to act weird sometime after the passing of Reuben and when Jesse began having nightmares, he wasn't sure what to do to help. When Jesse disappears, he tried to believe that he was still out there, alive and well. When a new threat began to rise, he wanted to stop it before he could kill more innocent lives. When he came face to face with the monster, he was in a state of shock he never had in his life. Once he manage to escape with the rest of the group he will discover many secret to Jesse's past.