Long live la Princio

There are many legends on the most famous people, but out of all of them, the most important one was the legends of the crystal twins

There are many legends on the most famous people, but out of all of them, the most important one was the legends of the crystal twins. One female, one male, together, they are invincible. Legend has it that these twins have created life of all of Minecraftia and ruled it with a fair share of power. Then everything change when the prince died, making his power of darkness to be stolen. Now after millions and millions of years, the Order of the stone learn all about the twins. However, it seems like the leader of the Stone, Jesse feels very uncomfortable and guilty on hearing the legend, especially since he was somehow connected to this story. Now Jesse has to finish his mission without exposing a secret he was hidding, but his only question is, will he succeed on finishing his mission with out exposing himself?

No Violence

No Smut

Couples: Jetra, Axlivia, Lukesse and a little Jesse x Jessica

Characters:

Prince Mallumo: Prince Mallumo and his sister were created with the power of his parents who are two spiritual animals. He was given his warrior name when he shared his dark power to his sister Lumo, his real name is unknown. Prince Mallumo was wise, humble, honest and respectful to those around him. He and his sister used the power of darkness and light in order to create the life on Minecraftia. Prince Mallumo was betroth to his sister which he found it very unpleasant on marring his own sister. He was a being that would live forever unless an strong force kills him. Prince Mallumo died from saving a little girl from falling to her death and after something mysteriously from the dark absorbed most of his dark powers, making it look impossible for him to save himself from his sudden death. However, he manage to do something the world never knows, not even his sister.

Princess Lumo: Princess Lumo was given her warrior name when she shared her power of light with her brother, her real name was unknown. Princess Lumo was created by her parents, the spiritual animals along with her brother. Princess Lumo was like her brother and she wanted nothing more but to care for the life she and her brother created. She found it very gross when she found out she was meant to marry her brother. Like her brother, Lumo can live for internal unless an strong force kills her. She was there when she saw her brother die. Princess Lumo manage to help her brother save the girl, but she couldn't save her brother after a certain death. After the death of her brother, Princess Lumo disappeared, but not after she shows the world all of the guilt she has, believing that it was her own fault for not being able to save her brother on time.

Jesse:  The Leader of the Order of the Stone. Jesse was known for defeating the Witherstorm and saving the world. Jesse and his friends became world famous and go on adventures. However, when Ivor tells the tales of the Spiritual twins, he feels uncomfortable and guilty, because of certain reasons. He knows what happened and why and no one knows that he has a secret mission and that it's related to the Spiritual twins. He plans on finding princess Lumo to tell her something. Some time after hearing the legend, Jesse disappears one night and leaves without a trace, making it look like if he was never there. He has a crush on Petra, but he knew he couldn't get her because of reasons. When he leaves, he never realized he left his journal behind which could expose his secrets, that was if they could figure out the language he wrote it on.

Petra: The Warrior of the Order of the Stone. Petra was known for helping Jesse on defeating the Witherstorm. She and the rest of her friends become famous and go on adventures. When Ivor tells the whole Order about the legends of the Spiritual twins, she felt both awed and hopeless because of how the lost princess lost her brother. She has a crush on Jesse, but she thinks that he doesn't love her like she does. She and the rest of the Order notice how weird Jesse's been acting since they learned about the Spiritual twins. When Jesse runs away, she finds his journal and she hoped to learn why he left. She was quiet shock on the language Jesse was using, especially since she hasn't heard of it. Once she discovers the language, she will be shock.

Lukas: The Architect of the Order of the Stone. Lukas was known by helping Jesse on defeating the Witherstorm. He and the rest of his friends become famous and go on adventures. When Ivor tells the Order about the spiritual twins, he was awe and sadden on what happened to the price and princess. He and the rest of the Order noticed on how weird Jesse was acting since hearing the tales. When Jesse runs away, Petra finds his journal and he was quite surprised on the language he never heard Jesse was using to write. Once they learn the language, he will be shock.

Olivia: The Engineer of the Order of the Stone. Olivia was know for helping Jesse on defeating the Witherstorm. Olivia and her friends become famous and go on adventures. When Ivor tells them about the Spiritual twin, she was awed and sadden on how it ended for the two. She and the rest of the Order notice that Jesse had been acting weird. When Jesse runs away, Petra finds his journal and was shock to know that Jesse knew a language she never heard. Once they figured out the language, she was in complete shock on what she found out.

Axel: The Griefer of the Order of the Stone. Axel was known for helping Jesse on defeating the Witherstorm. He and the rest of the Order became worlds famous. When Ivor told the Order of the Spiritual twins, he felt excited and sad. When Axel noticed that Jesse was acting weird, he was wondering what was going on. When Jesse runs away, Axel has a bit of trouble understanding the language Jesse used on his journal that was found by Petra. Once he learns something with the rest of the Order, shock took over him.

Ivor: The old enchanter of the old Order of the Stone. Ivor reads many books and finds one about the spiritual twins. When he told everything to the group, he noticed how uncomfortable Jesse was and sworn he had seen guilt in his eyes.

Review:

"Aĵoj ne estis la sama de tiu tago. Mia amata fratino malaperis sed ankoraŭ vivas...."

"Jesse?"

Jesse jumps a bit and slams the journal shut. He turns around and sees everyone, who were startled when Jesse slammed the journal shut. Jesse calms down a bit and smiles weakly while he hides the book in his back.

"Oh man guys. You scared the life out of me."

Everyone stares at Jesse as they noticed he was hiding something behind him. He did look a little nervous while doing so.

"What do you have in there Jesse?" Asked Petra.

Jesse looked back at his journal and smiled nervously. He pulled out his journal and showed it to everyone.

"It's my journal. I was writing on it until you guys disturbed me. Or most likely frighten the life out of me."

"Can we take a look at it?" Asked Lukas.

"NO!!" Everyone jumped at the sudden outburst.

Jesse sighed and looked at everyone.

"S-sorry...  D-didn't mean to snap..." He apologized

"I-it's fine Jesse... So... Can we?"  Jesse shook his head.

"No. It's my property. Stay away...."

Jesse turned around and had his journal up close while everyone stared at him with curiosity. Jesse could still feel them behind them and sighed before he turned to face them with a small frown shown on his face.

"Can you guys please leave? I want to be alone right now..."

Everyone looked at each other before they left Jesse's bedroom as Jesse stayed in the same spot the entire time until they closed the door. Jesse sighed and went to the door to open it to make sure no one was there. He sighed in relief before he turned around and closed the door behind him. He went to the carpet that was in the middle of his room and lifted it to see a trapped door. Jesse opened the trapped door and inside was a chest. He opened the chest and there was a type of blue scythe with weird carvings. Another thing that was a torn piece of paper with a language he understood. The final thing in there was a wore out drawing. Jesse sighed and gently placed his journal inside before he closed the chest. He closed the trapped door and put the carpet back in place. Jesse stood up and looked out the window that showed the dark sky. Jesse formed a fist and gripped on it while he glared at the outside.

"Ne maltrankviliĝu lumo, mi trovos vin."