BREAKDANCE!!!

The Order of the stone is a group of heroes who had traveled around the world to defeat the powerful and deadly Witherstorm and traveled on a portal hall where they had defeated the evil Blaze Rods, solved a murder mystery and imprisoned the kille...

The Order of the stone is a group of heroes who had traveled around the world to defeat the powerful and deadly Witherstorm and traveled on a portal hall where they had defeated the evil Blaze Rods, solved a murder mystery and imprisoned the killer by the name of Cassie Rose, Destroyed a huge computer system by the name of PAMA who mind controlled everyone and defeated the old Builder and his assistance from foul deals. Everyone loved them, now the Order of the Stone is happier than before. Jesse, the leader of the group now dates Petra, Lukas now dates Jesse's sister, Jessica and Axel now dates Olivia. The girls believe the boys are just a bunch of immature kids, however they don't  know is what the boys do, every single night at 11 o'clock in the afternoon. The three of them are in a club where they have a break dance contest, winner gets $750. Since they hide their identities with clothes, no one knows who they are and what they do, except for the Blaze Rods and Cassie Rose. Lets see how their lives go now that the girls know their secret.

(In this story, i'm making the Blaze Rods and Cassie Rose come back to town and be friends with the guys.)

No violence

Smut

Couples: GillxCassie, Aidaya, Jetra, Lukesse and Axlivia

Jesse: The leader of the Order of the stone. Jesse seems acts like a child at times, but he knows how to be serious when needed to be. He and his sister reunited a few weeks after they came back home from the portal hallway. Jesse and Petra began dating after they came back home from the crazy adventure and now live together happily. He, Lukas and Axel go to a dancing nightclub called 'Silver Stars', He and Lukas dance while Axel is the DJ. His code name is 'Black death'. He is a champion and so is he is partners with Lukas on Wednesdays for double nights. He enjoys break dancing, but he never told the girls, not even his sister or girlfriend (Petra). He and his silver companions (Axel and Lukas) are friends with the Blaze Rods and they have computations, just for fun. He and Lukas take practice at an abandoned shaft that is very far away from the public with Axel.

Lukas: The architect of the Order of the stone. Lukas sometimes acts like as a child, but he has his ways to be serious when needed to be. Lukas dates Jessica and they live together happy. Lukas goes with Jesse and Axel to the Silver stars to dance to the beat. He loves being a break dancer and never told anyone about it, only Axel and Jesse know. His code name is 'Blond boy', and he is Jesse's dance partner on Wednesdays for double nights, but they compete for the rest of the days of the week. He and Jesse go to the abandoned shaft so they can practice.

Axel: The Griefer of the Order of the Stone. Axel acts like a child a lot of times, but he knows when to be serious when needed to be. Axel is dating Olivia and they live happily together. Axel is a DJ at the Silver Stars, but he dance once in a while when he's on break. Axel never told Olivia or anybody else about him being the DJ in the Silver Stars, only Lukas and Jesse know. His code name is 'The Bomber'. He goes with Lukas and Jesse to the abandoned shaft to help them practice and give them music.

Aiden: The leader of the Blaze Rods. Aiden once was a jerk who let jealousy take over him, but he realized his mistake during prison. He came back with the rest of the Blaze Rods and Cassie Rose and they become friends with Jesse, Lukas and Axel. He and the rest of the Blaze Rods and Cassie Rose are living in Jesse's old tree house for hiding. He goes to Silver Stars and like everyone in there, he's in a costume. He and Maya are dating and are partners on Wednesday for double night. His code name is 'Fire Eyes'. He and the rest of the Blaze Rods practice at the tree house while he enjoys the dancing.

Maya: One of the fighters of the Blaze Rods. Maya was once a jerk who cared for herself and her group only, but she learned to care for others in jail. When she came back she became good friends with Jesse, Lukas and Axel. She goes to the Silver Stars and his dance partner for Wednesday's double nights is Aiden. Her code name is 'Wild one'.She is dating Aiden. She lives with Cassie Rose and the Blaze Rods in Jesse's old tree house for hiding and practice Break dancing. Maya loves Break dancing more than any other dance.

Gill: The other fighter of the Blaze Rods. Gill was once a jerk who cared for himself and the group, but he change after he was thrown in jail with the rest of the Blaze Rods. When he came back with the group and Cassie, he became good friends with Jesse, Lukas and Axel. He and Cassie are partners in Wednesdays' double nights for Silver Stars. His code name is 'Blaze Rod'(Couldn't help it XD) He is dating Cassie Rose. He lives with the rest of the Blaze Rods and Cassie Rose on Jesse's old tree house for hiding and practice break dancing. Gill loves the Break dance more than any of the other dances.

Cassie: The murderer in the mansion. Cassie was a murderer and a host on the mansion until she was stuck on her own trap. When she escaped, she went with Winslow to Jesse's universe to apologize. She met the Blaze Rods short after and lived in Jesse's tree house to hide and practice Break dancing. Break dancing is the only dance she likes. Cassie's code name is 'White pumpkin' (I can't help it XD). She is dating Gill. Cassie's dance partner for Wednesday's double night is Gill.

Jessica: The second in command leader if the Order of the Stone. Jessica is Jesse's twin sister and she love to be happy, but knows when to be serious when needed to be. Jessica never knew that the boys were in a dance club to compete and have fun. She is dating Lukas. When she and the rest of the girls found out about the boys, she was furious on why they didn't tell her, but she later cooled off and wanted to Break dance like Lukas. Her code name will be 'Dance breaker'.

Petra: The warrior of the Order of the Stone. Petra never knew anything about the boys being in a dance club to Break dance. She was furious when she, Olivia and Jessica learned about the boy's secret, but she later calmed down and wanted to Break dance like Jesse. She is dating Jesse. Her code name will be 'Mob fighter'.

Olivia: The redstone engineer of the Order of the Stone. Olivia never knew about Axel being a DJ or a break dancer, like the rest of the boys. Olivia was furious along with Petra and Jessica with the boys when they found out about their secret, she later cooled down and wanted to be a Break dancer and a DJ like Axel. She is dating Axel. Her code name is 'Red builder'. 

Review:

When the music stopped, Black death stood victorious while Blond boy stood up and clapped with the rest. Black death was the winner once again on tonight's dance off. Black death and Blond boy walked out of the dance floor and into the bar, where they met the bomber with their drinks.

"Great job guys! Another dance another win!" Said the Bomber.

"Black death. Here's your check." said an employee as he gave the check to Black death.

"Thank you my good man. Have a nice night." Said Black death as he took the check and the employee left.

The three friends drank their beer and watched as many people came for an autograph and questions for them.