Club Order of the Stone

"Come to Club Order of the Stone and enjoy both male and female strippers dancing and removing their clothes"

. Petra, a twenty-two year woman was just divorced and is now single. Things were heartbreaking for her. She really loved him but he hurt her by sleeping with other women behind her back. But thanks to her best friend Jessica, she goes to Club Order of the Stone to get her head away from the experience she went through. When she meets the owner of the strip club, dancing in the poles, and whose identity name is Dominick they meet and chat later to find herself in her small apartment and share a passionate night with him. Since then she's been going to the club every night to meet him. However, after a few weeks, she meets Jessica's brother, Jesse. Just seeing him once did she fall in love with him and shared a passionate night with him. Now she has a problem on choosing between the owner and dancer of the famous strip club, or her best friend's hot brother.

No Violence

Smut

Couples: Jetra, Axlivia, Lukesse, Aidaya, etc.

Main Characters:

Petra: A divorced twenty-two year old woman who been stressed out and depressed a bit after her divorce. When she was introduced to club Order of the Stone, she met Dominick, the famous dancer and owner of the club. When she slept with him the following night, she found herself going in the club every night. When Jessica introduced her and Olivia to her brother, she found herself falling for him. When she slept with him, she found herself guilty and catching herself on deciding who to be with. Although, the more she sleeps with the two men, the closer she will ge to the truth.

Jesse: Jessica's brother. Not much is know about him but he is, kind caring and single. He also slept with Petra after a few weeks after he met her.

Jessica: A single twenty two year old woman who was single for her entire life. She knows the owner of the club because of some reason that no one other than him and the workers of the club know about. When Petra went through the divorce, she figured the club would help her get over it. When she learned that Petra slept with the owner, she decided to intruduce her to his brother. When she learned that Petra slept with him too, she knew her plan was working.

Olivia: A single twenty year old woman who was single since she was sixteen and she felt bad when Petra went through the divorce. When Olivia first went to the strip club, she met Axel one of the DJs and she gather up the courage to speak to him. She was a little sadden to know that she wasn't her first, but after she slept with him and created a relationship with him, she was more than glad.

Axel: One of the DJs for the strip club. He puts on the music for the dancers and announces who's dancing next. He slept with a few of the girls he met in the club but he was still single. When he met Olivia in the club and slept with her at one point, he permanently shut himself down from sleeping with other girls but still wants to play as a DJ in the club.

Lukas: One of the dancers of the club. He is a cowboy theme and slept with a few girls since he first got the job. When he met Jessica and slept with her, he found himself unable to sleep with another girl and be with her. Even so, he still wants to keep his job in the club.

Dominick: A nick name for the famous male strip dancer. Nothing is known about him except that he's the owner of the Club Order of the Stone and that he knows Jessica some how. When he met Petra, he helped her open up to her and he slept with her the following night, the shocking part was that she was his first.

Dancers:

Dominick (Real name unknown)

Red rose (Cassie Rose)

Redstone (Ellegaard)

King of Boom (Magnus)

Sheriff Weston (Lukas)

Red heart (Maya)

Bartenders:

Soren

Ivor

Gabriel

Aiden

DJs:

Axel

Gill

Review:

"You need to let it go Petra. That doofus did that to himself. He was the one who decided to go with other women behind your back." Said Olivia.

"I know, it's just that-"

"It's nothing! Come on. I know a place that will help you clear your mind tonight." Said Jessica with a smirk.

"Where?" asked the two girls.

"Club Order of the Stone." Both of their jaws drooped.

"Club Order of the Stone!? The greatest strip club of all of Minecraftia!?" Yelled Petra in disbelief.

"Yep." She smiled. "And lucky for you girls, i'm a good friend of  the manager." She smirked.

"Really?!" They both said in unison.

"Yep. And lets just say that he lets me in whenever I want to go there for free. And he even said that I can bring friends if I wanted to."

"Hmm.... I don't know about this Jessica..." Said Petra quietly.

"Come on Petra, it will be fun. But you both need to dress a little more formal, and lucky for you, I brought extra clothes." She smirked.