"I just don't want to tell this to Bart, he's just so excited for everyone to meet Amy."

"She's a growing baby, she has the rest of her life to meet everyone and anyone. Do you want me to boot everyone out, Y/N?" Artemis butted herself into the conversation, grinning at me with a suspicious smile.

I smiled at her, turning on the couch to lean against the arm rest to alleviate some of the soreness and to get a better view of the entire couch. "Thank, Arti, but I'll let everyone leave in their own time. Besides, he's entertained."

"Meaning he's not nagging your ear off," Joan commented slyly, the rest of us bursting out laughing, my laughs unintentionally straining my stomach and leading to me feeling cramps for the first time since I was done with labor.

"Oh my gosh, you have no idea. Fourteen hours' worth of labor plus the few hours before hand were all filled with Bart's chattering about how the future has much better means of child birth, less painful apparently."

"Barry was the same way, he was speaking a mile a minute, all I could understand was every fifth word was either pie or erasers." Iris rolled her eyes, all of us looking over to the group of speedsters, I could hear them betting on the odds of Amy being one too.

"Jay wasn't any better with Iris' pregnancy, he kept asking if she needed another epidural almost very hour, I think he was trying to overdose her and take all that pain away."

"I hear my name." Barry mentor joined in the conversation, sitting on the couch arm behind his own wife, gently squeezing her shoulder.

Joan relayed to her husband what we were talking about, the two of them giggling like a high school couple. "Congratulations to you, Y/N, for your beautiful little one. How are you?"

"Thank you, Mr. Garrick, and I'm good." He smiled down at me, and I returned it, not exactly wanting to relive the pain of the past day.

"Just good?"

"Oh, do you want to hear all about the juicy details?" Chuckling at his face, Jay agreed with me about not divulging everything. "Thank you, though Mr. Garrick, for your concern."

The oldest man in the room smiled once again and sighed, looking down at his wife. "Well, Joan, I think it's time that we retire and head home." We all waved the two off, Joan coming through and hugging all of us, reprimanding me when I tried to stand up and hug her.

Iris passed me her sleeping son while she took Dawn from the leaving Mrs. Garrick to let her go, trying to rock the young five-year-old to sleep.

No sooner had the couple said their goodbyes and left when Bart took their place where they used to be. "Y/N! Hey, where's Jay and Joan? Did they leave? I need to go say bye! Here, take Amy, can you make her stop crying, I can't do anything."

I blinked and saw that I now had Don sleeping against my shoulder and then a sobbing Amy leaning against my other. "Wh-Bart!" I looked over at Iris and Artemis, seeing them now standing near their respective husbands.

Sighing, I resituated Don Allen to lean into my shoulder, my arm supporting him while I cradled my own daughter, humming quietly to try and calm her down.

I ran my finger over her little pink lips, hoping to sooth her. Her little eyes opened for a second and stared at me, her E/C eyes matched my own, her button nose and auburn peach fuzz matching Bart's. "Hi sweetie," I softly spoke, trying to gently hush her, now rubbing my fingers gently over her cheek. "It's me, mommy." My eyes looked over her face, just amazed that she was mine, this beautiful little baby was mine.

Don shuffled himself around, turning to hide his face in my neck and wrapping his arms around my neck. Amy whimpered as she felt her...grandfather...that's weird, but she felt Don moving around and whined at the sudden movement, her little eyes staring up at me before her face scrunched up again and her cries started.