monster's angel part 11

Start from the beginning

Nandini: sure sir I will complete it.

Cabir: ok I am going to pick mukthi from her college.

Nandini: ok sir bye.

Cabir: now give me your beautiful smile.

Hearing him she smiked broadly.  Manik and navya went to manik study.

Navya: manik I know nandini very well she is a selfless girl.
Manik: navya you are very naive and belive in everyone.

Navya: manik I know her since 6 months she is really a best girl. She gave up on her studies and doing the job in very young age not one but two jobs at a time.

Manik: I don't care navya she should know with whome she is talking how dare she raise voice against me. Anger was clearly visible In his eyes.

Navya: manik calm down. Ok leave that topic here we will forget what ever happened sometime ago for me.

Manik: ya navya only for you.

Navya: ok then shall we resume our works?

Manik: ya I am going to pick mukthi you continue your work.

Navya: ya sure.

Manik came to living he saw nandini was doing something in the file he couldn't find cabir so he asked nandini.

Manik: where is cabir?

Nandini: sir he went to pick mukthi mam from the college.

Manik: what he already went?

Nandini: yes sir.

Manik: ok.

He was about to go then she called him.

Nandini: sir.

Manik: what? Aksed rudely.

Nandini: I am sorry for what ever happened sometime ago.

Manik: it's ok.

Nandini: sir I have some doubt regarding this file.

Manik came and sat next to her and nandini aksed her doubt he cleared it, at the same time mukthi and cabir entered the mansion.

Mukthi to cabir: she is the same girl who came in front of bhai car right?

Cabir: ya she is the one.

Mukthi: what is she doing here then she observed the decoration in the home and what is with all these decorations?

Cabir: today we have party in the home and nandini is here to help with the preparation.

Mukthi: that means even navya is here?

Cabir: ya.

Mukthi: where is she?

Cabir: don't know.

Mukthi ran to manik and hugged him manik hugged her back with smile mean while even navya came to living room.

Manik: oye baby sis why so happy?

Mukthi: nothing bhai just like that.

She saw navya standing there with smile she went to her and hugged her tight.