Rey x M!Reader SMUT

Request from _starwars_society_

-------------------------------------------------

You and Rey met while running from the First Order. It wasn't much of a talk since you were running for your life even though those storm troopers didn't know how to shoot even if their life depended on it.

You and Rey safely got on your ship. After blasting few tie fighters of the sky you escaped from their sight.

You let out a sigh of relief: "We barely made it...". Rey looked at you also relaxing a bit: "Thank you for your help...".

The ride was silent until one point Rey decided to speak: "So where are we going now?". You gave her a small smile before answering: "We are going to the Resistance, my ship is slowly running out of fuel and they are the only living beings that are close enough!"

She gave a small nod and continue to look around the ship.

__________________________

You safely arrived at the Resistance base. Rey was looking around at everything that was happening.
Soon you explained everything to her.

__________________________

Rey has joined the Resistance and you were more than happy. You two became close and when you had missions Rey would go with you.

Each mission made you two get closer and closer. You developed feelings for her. She was fearless and beautiful at the same time. You wanted to stop yourself, there was no room for love in war.

But could you really suppress feelings ? I don't think so. Rey had the same feelings for you. She was happy with you, feeling like she belonged somewhere.

Rey's feeling grew over the time just like yours. You two would joke but at the same time there was some tension between you two. Every time you tried to find the courage to tell her your feelings.

But pouring out your feelings isn't easy because if she rejected you, your friendship may not be the same and her saying that she loved you back seemed something what would happen in fairytales.

You had a constant battle with yourself to tell her how you really felt but one day you had enough. You were going to confess your feelings even if she rejects you. It's better to get it off your chest.

You found her in her room, she greeted you with the biggest smile "Hey (Y/N, how are you?" you smiled at her "Good but I have something to tell you!"

She gave you a confused look " Sure, I'm all ears!". You swallowed hard before opening your mouth "Rey we have been through together so much and I have developed some feelings for you...and I hope if you don't like me back, may our friendship still be strong like now?".

She was stunned for a while which obviously in your head was something bad. She suddenly smiled and hugged you tighter than ever before "I feel the same!".

Instantly, your hands were around her keeping her closer to your body. You couldn't be more happier. She gave you a kiss on the cheek being a shy girl but you took the reigns and kissed her right on the mouth.

She kissed back immediately after your lips touched hers. It was the best feeling in the world for both of you. Soon you two pulled away for air but not a moment later you had your lips locked with hers again.

Your hands roamed her body feeling every curve she had until you gave her a light squeeze on the ass which made her gasp, using that moment to get your tongue in her mouth.

She gripped on your jacket, this whole sensation being very foreign to her. You slowly started to walk to the bed with her and then you pushed her gently on the bed.

She looked at you with an innocent smile as you got on top of her. Slowly, you started to kiss down her neck as you began to undress her. She did the same to you and soon as each piece of cloth was removed you two were completely bare in front of each other.

Your dick was rock hard from all this foreplay and looking at her body. Rey was is same situation, she couldn't hide her wetness and when she saw how big you were she couldn't help but to think how would you fit inside.

You kissed her forehead as you played with her wet pussy, rubbing her clit then putting in a finger. She let out a moan trying to shut her legs but you held her legs wide open.

She couldn't do much but to moan as you fingered her. You were preparing her, stretching her good with you fingers. You stopped when she came all over your fingers.

After her breathing calmed down she could feel something touching her wet core and it was the head of your dick. You gently rubbed it at her entrance getting yourself lubricated from her juices.

When you were done teasing her you slowly pushed inch by inch until you were bottom of her tight pussy. She felt pain at first but soon it turned into pleasure that she started to move her hips back and forth.

You took that as a sign to move and slowly started to thrust into her. She felt so good around you, nice and tight. Rey was in bliss, her nipples hard and as you went faster she opened her legs more.

You were pounding into her, going rough and hard as she moaned and made sounds. You lifted one of her legs, giving you a better angle to fuck her deeper.

When you pounded her sweet stop she called out your name as loud as she could. You wasted no time and kept thrusting at her spot until she tightened around you as she came hard.

You thrusted into her maybe 5 more times before you spilled semen into her fucked out pussy. She moaned as she felt your warm cum flowing in her.

You didn't bother to pull out of her after you came in her. You kissed her and she kissed back barely as she was so weak now from all that fucking.

Both of you went to sleep and Rey was whining how sore she was in the morning but she quickly shut up when you made love to her.  She couldn't deny, she loved it and who wouldn't love a nice morning sex after a night of good fucking.