Luke Skywalker x M!Reader LEMON

After discovering the plans and planing to blow up the Death Star you and Luke found yourselves in situation of being disguised as storm troopers.

The plan was simple and needed no further explanation but was it easy? No, it was not. You were sweating being very nervous and you belived that the armor of the trooper was a bit bigger for you.

Luke said nothing while walking at the exact corridor that the map showed. You weren't sure was he nervous or totally chill about it which you were nervous as hell.

If anyone asked you your name as a trooper and what were you doing here you would sttuter like school girl that tried talking to her crush.

You kept walking next to Luke thinking and thinking. Your heart pounding in your chest trying to keep your cool. But you weren't just nervous because of the mission.

You were nervous because of Luke too. You were in love with him. To you he was strong and kind and you desired him so much. But you doubted yourself that you'd ever be with him.

He was always cheerfull around you, kind and always had something nice to say. The mission changed him siddenly. He became cold and very serious but you understood why. This mission was too important to fail it.

The alarm went off, as if signaling intruders. You and Luke were startled by the sudden alarm. You two started running but you were close in being surrounded but Leia directed you two to hide.

As you fell trough the hole there was a splash and it smelled very bad. Yours and Lukes armor was covered in smelly and dirty water. Every time you took a step, it made a sloshy sound.

Luke took off his mask that was now dirty and so did you and the smell hit your nostrails pretty bad. You looked down at your dirty armor wanting to get rid of it.

Luke lookd at the dirty water around him "Isn't this fun.." he said with sarcasm. You tried to get some dirt off but it was no use. The junk was swimming around you.

You looked at Luke "I know this is not the time for it but...." you tried to say but words weren't coming out. Luke looked at you with confused face as if asking what were you trying to say.

You swallowed the lump in your throat and said "This is not the best time to confess my feeling s but I-I... I-I-I... " you coulden't say it for some reasone. Your face was red from embarrassment.

Luke smiled at you "I have something say as well (Y/N)..." You looked up at him, your cheeks were red and only sound was the dirty water dripping.

He kept smiling and got closer to you. Every step he took the water sloshed. He got so close to your face that you were feeling extremely hot in your armor.

"I love you" as he said that he kissed you gently and you instantly melted into his touch. As he pulled you closer to him your armor bumped into his creating the sound of armor against armor.

He kept kissing you until you both ran out of air and parted your lips away only the string of saliva hanging between your and his lips keeping them contected.

You panted, the kiss took away your breath. He too was breathing with slightly parted lips missing the feeling of your soft lips on his warm ones.

You smiled and said "I love you too~" and kissed him again only this time your tongue was battling with his. Of course he won and he explored your soft,warm and moist mouth.

You rubbed your tongue against his trying to moan as he was exploring his territory.

As you two were kissing, you both didn't notice something swimming in the water coming closer and closer to you.

He started to kiss your neck, kissing and nipping at the soft flesh as he was softly taking the pieces of your armor.

You were moaning but then you felt something slimy around your legs as if it was wrapping around you. Your armor was being covered with slime as the tentacle passed wrapping more around you.

You looked down seeing two tentacles being wrapped around your legs. They were covered in slime which aroused you.

Luke didn't noticed the monster and the tentacles....yet. He was too busy taking off your armor and  looking at your body which he found irresistible.

He was kissing your expoused neck and rubbing your sides at the same time while you felt tentacles reaching to your manhood creating sloshy and squishy sounds.

It felt good and slimy at the same time. One tentacle took off your croch armor and the other went inside wrapping around your dick, covering it with it's slime. It made your dick wet and moist.

You moaned and look noticed the tentacle but before he could say anything, a tentacle got in his pants rubbing his dick "F-Fuck...what are these?...." he got the chance to talk before he moaned.

You were already a moaning mess. One tentacle rubbing your dick while another was stroking your asshole lubricating you. Luke saw that but he wasn't having it.

Before the tentacle went inside your moist opening, Luke grabbed it pulled it away which was hard because the tentacle was slimy so it was hard to grip on it but still he succeeded.

You looked at him confused but then saw his lustful eyes. "I'll be the first one to enter you, not that thing!" he said as he got rid of his pants and yours.

You were blushing but the words struck you like a truck and made your dick get erected. He smirked at that and kisses you roughly but it felt good anyways.

He put a finger inside you getting the slime of the tentacles to lubricate you good. He smirked as the tentacles went away into the disgusting dirty water as if getting the message that they're not needed.

Luke coulden't wait anymore. Your voice, your body driving him nuts. He had to take you, he had to make you his.

Without hesitation he slammed his erected cock in your tight hole. You gasped feeling pain at first but he stayed still letting you adjust to his size.

It took you some time but then you moaned feeling pleasure of him streaching you with his cock. He wasted no time and started thrusting.

He groaned in pleasure "You feel so tight, I love it~..." He pounded into you, streaching you, making feel pleasure and his love for you.

You moaned loudly "Ah...L-Luke!.." feeling his every violent thrust. He went harder and faster. You felt as if he was going to split you open.

His speed only increased. His balls were slapping against your ass making an erotic sound.

You soon came, orgasm washing over you and you felt sparks of pleasure but Luke didn't stop. He kept thrusting and thrusting and all you could do is moan and stay limp in his arms as he fucked you like a ragg doll.

Soon his thrusts were getting sloppier and uneven. You were close to your second orgasm.

He gave you 5 more thrusts before you felt his balls realising seed into his dick and into you asshole filling you. His seed was warm and you loved it so much that you orgasmed the second time.

You were both panting. After recovering your strenght, you both got dressed and before going out to finish the mission Luke wrapped an arm around you and kissed your cheek.

"I love you so much" he said as you smiled and replied "I love you too". You both got out and finished the mission and returned safely.

Years went by as you and Luke stayed together and let's be honest, the bedroom parts were your best moments ever.