Kylo Ren x M!Reader LEMON

You were a general. Quite simple to explain. You are a powerfull person in Star Killer base.

Everyone feared you but the only persone that they feared the most was Kylo Ren.

His name brought shivers down everyone's spine. Even though you saw him without his mask and he looked like a boy who would cry right now (I'm sorry, that's how he looked to me when he took off his mask) you still knew he was dangerous.

For years you've been working for him and every time there was something exciting to do.

Usually it was fun for you in your own sadistic way but the thrill of every mission made you want more of the adventure.

You became more reckless, wanting more power each day. Sometimes the stormtroopers felt your anger as if it was Kylo's.

You were growing powerfull, stronger but that did not matter because you would never disobey him.

Even though you were almoust same as him, you were still not him. He brought you joy of having power.

If he looked at you, you didn't feel fear but respect for him and excitement. (Not one in your pants you dickheads)

You worked hard, tried to do your best, you pushed your limits and all that because of one thing...him.

You wanted nothing more but him telling you how you did good or he rewarded you.

Today was like any other day. You got some information and brought it to him. He was pleased by your work.

Atleast that's what you thought. You even praised yourself for doing good job as if rewarding yourself like a dog but his rewards were different.

Just a simple pat on your head or shoulder made you extremely happy as you were given everything you ever wanted.

It sounds like he treated you like a dog on a leash that would be happy if the owner ever came to pat him.

But it was far from it. His touch showed you so many emotions. You could feel them.

Instead of him just saying a word it was like all of his emotions would flow through you. You could even feel his pain and sadness.

That was something else, it was like he trusted you with his feelings. You weren't sure what was it but you knew you meant something more to him.

Your title was earned and not given out of pity or any other stupid reasone.

To Kylo, your title meant nothing to him. He saw you and that was what he wanted. He wanted you to be next to him.

He wanted you to stand next him and always whisper sweet things to him when he felt down. He wanted nothing more but to shower you with his emotions to show you that he trusted you.

But he hesitated, thinking that maybe if he showed too much emotion you would leave or betray him and lead the Star Killer base as "true leader".

The one that never shows weakness. So he decided to something that wouldn't be so obvious. He would touch you and make his emotions flow trough you as if they were your own.

He found comfort in that. But he feared that you would figure out soon enough and then he would have to face you.

.
.
.
.
.

You were walking down the hall to Kylo's bedroom and when you arrived you knocked.

After hearing his approval on the other side of door you entered.

"I came here to give you reports. Captain Phasma said you didn't felt so good and that I should check on you.." you said looking at his masked face.

You heared a chuckle "She always plays the mother role. But you can leave your reports here... I just needed some rest..."

"If you aren't feeling quite well I can get you a doctor. Please be carefull of your healt because we-I mean you sir have planets to destroy.." you blushed slightly as you said you were both gonna push that button and make out while a planet gets destroyed.

Quite chessy isn't it? "I will be fine...and the planets can wait to be destroyed. Although I need a moment with you..." he took off his mask showing his handsome face.

Your heart skipped a beat a little and you smiled warmly "I hope it's something fun~" you said playfully.

He let out a deep chuckle. Even though he didn't have a mask, his voice was still pretty deep.

"Acually, I wanted to know how you feel about me~ I can feel your heartbeat everytime I pass, it beats...quite fast" he said smirking.

You blushed knowing full well that he knew about your feeling for him.

"..I guess I have nothing to hide then.....Yes I do love you and this shoulden't matter because feelings get in the way..." you said in defeat.

He smiled "You are right but we can't help ourselves now can we?" after saying that he got closer to you and kissed you.

You kissed back loving every second of it. The kiss was hot and heated. Your tongues battled for dominance but of course he won anyways.

He used the Force to take off yours and his clothes. You felt exposed in every way yet you loved it.

His warm and soft touch was something you never felt before. Everywhere his hand touched felt like fire going across your skin.

You lost your mind in pleasure and sin. You only care for his touch.

You felt his fingers going in your hole, streaching you as they wished. You only moaned and let him do whatever he wanted to do.

You felt like burning, like fire and he was the only one who could control that fire inside you.

Soon after you felt his huge member at your entrence. He pushed in.

Pain. That's what you felt, letting out crys of pain but he gave you soft kisses and whispered sweet words that made you forget about pain.

That pain turned to sinfull pleasure and each thrust of his strong body made you see stars.

You were losing your mind in ecstasy. His strong body covering your fargile one. His strong hands over your smaller ones.

His huge cock streaching your asshole as far as it could go. The noises of your moans and bed creaking on each powerfull thrust.

His thrust were always the same speed but always rough and full of power. He wasn't fucking you for pleasure, he was making love to you.

Your fingers went into his raven hair, twisting his locks as his thrusts sent waves of pleasure inside of you until you could no longer hold it.

You came on his and your stomach while he came inside you coating you insides with his seed of love.

He got out of you and laid beside you snuggling you into his strong chest while you slept like log.

There was one thing you knew and that was when Kylo showed emotions meant there was going to be a fun night for both of you.