Anakin Skywalker x M!Reader LEMON

The friendship you and Anakin had was one of the kind. You were really best friends but you were more acting like couple than friends.

It's not that others thought you two were a couple. You two realized it by yourself.

If you trained with someone else he would get jealous and beat the shit out of the guy.

It was same with you, you didn't like anyone close to him.

So yeah, it was like a couple thing.

Time would pass and your friendship was growing and growing to the point you two didn't know if it was friendship or a relationship.

Now you were walking around the garden looking for Anakin but he was nowhere to be found.

"Where the hell is he??" you asked yourself. "Looking for someone?" came a voice that you recognized.

It was Obi-Wan. You smiled "I'm looking for Anakin, have you seen him?.." he smiled "I think that he is in his room''.

You thanked him and quickly went to Anakin's room.

When you arrived you knocked on his bedroom doors "Anakin??" you said but you heard nothing.

You were about to knock again when you heard a crash and you got worried "Anakin?? What's going on??" You wanted to panic but the doors quickly opened.

Anakin was standing there in some robes that were everywhere but not in their place. In other words, he looked like a mess.

He cleared his throat "U-Uhm.. you need something?" he asked as if everything was normal while his hair was everywhere.

You got suspicious "I want to spend time with you" you said innocently. He smiles "Sure but let me clean up first, I..made a mess.."

You smiled "I can help yo-""NO!" he yelled suddenly. "I...I mean...I was just moving some stuff, I'll be done in a minute..~" he closed the doors after that.

You were so confused right now. You didn't know what to do or say but there is one thing you knew. You had to find out what is Anakin hiding from you.

After maybe 5 minutes he opened the doors "Come on in~" he said cheerfully. You were definetly suspicious but let it slide.....for a while.

.
.
.
.
.

Time passed quickly. You two were having fun, chatting, playing games but you two managed to end up in a wired position.

You were both hugging each other at this point, having your legs crossed with his leaving a tangled mess of limbs. Not to mention you looked like one of those cheesy couples in love.

Anakin had certain emotions in his eyes that you coulden't exactly read. Was it lust? Affection? Or something more like....Love?...

You began to feel nervous but you didn't want to pull away from his touch. You loved every second of it.

Anakin had stuffed his face in your neck which made you let out a little noise as if you were a mouse which earned a chuckle from him.

"You are absolutely adorable~" as he said that you blushed. You stayed like that for few mintues until you felt his hand rubbing your tigh.

You kept being silent, thinking it was nothing but who were you kidding that was totally gay. You tried not to think about it.

But he never stopped. He kept rubbing your tigh and then trailed uis hand to your side. You felt shivers go down your spine and goosebumps.

You didn't understand why did his touch felt like something you wanted all along.

While you were distracted in your thought, Anakin decided to kiss and bite your neck.

Feeling his teeth on your neck made you jump back to reality. You were blushing but still kept silent.

You thought he was messing around with you. Oh were you wrong. Once he bit your sweet spot you let out a moan.

Your eyes went wide from embarrassment but you stood there like a statue.

His raspy voice that you adored whispered in your ear "I know you want me and I want you too, so let's do it already~"

His voice sounded dark which made you feel sparks down there and made your blood rush faster into your veins.

Your face was already red but that did not stop you from kissing him. That suprised him and took him off guard.

You wrapped your arms around his neck moving him so you were on top. Not a word was spoken and fankly there was no need for words.

You both started undressing each other. Once you were both naked he did not waste time to kiss every inch of your body.

Smack Your eyes went wide when he slapped your ass. He was abusing your tender flesh and smacked your ass pretty good.

But all you did is moan which made him smirk and he made you bend over his knee. His big rough hand smacked your ass leaving red marks which would soon fade, hopefully.

You didn't want to admit but you loved each slap, it made you go crazy.

Now your butt was red and aching. He rubbed your ass with his hand softly loving the way he was slowly making you his.

You were panting since he smacked your ass 20 times in a row and he did not hold back.

He saw that and took you by your sides straightening you up on his lap. He smacked your ass "Ride me"

You blushed but did what he demanded from you. You took his dick in your hand rubbing it before sliding the tip in.

"Ahh..." you let out the sound when you felt his dick sliding all the way in you. You didn't know why his dick was lubed. He probably put some lube while you were busy breathing after that spanking.

Smack "Hurry up" he gave you no time to adjust to his size and he grabbed your hips making you ride him.

Your ass was burning from that smack but your mind was focused on the pleasure of feeling being used like that.

His thrusts were hard and after a while, you started to hump his dick like it was the only thing in the world.

The sloppy sound of his precum lubing your ass making such disgusting sound yet those sounds made you go carzy.

You coulden't hold it anymore you came. Anakin was still thrusting in you just like when he started.

You slowly started to get your energy back when he got you off of his dick and put you on the bed and tied your wrists with a belt.

You were about to speak but moaned again as his cock entered you again. Your whole body and bed moved with his powerfull thrusts.

Your wrists were burning because the belt was tightly wrapped around. You felt pain and pleasure at the same time.

His thrusts were getting sloppy and uneven meaning that he was close. His grunts and groans was enough to make you go over the edge and cum the second time.

He soon came filling you up with so much seed that it was leaking out of you.

He removed the belt and your wrists were red but you didn't care at the moment, you were in heaven.

You thought it was over but he turned you on all fours and continued to fuck you the whole night.

Let's just that the galaxy wasn't peacefull that night.