General Hux x M!Reader LEMON

You were a spy and damn good one. Your skills were as if you were a ghoust.

Your target was General Hux. For the first time you felt nervous. You were afraid that if something goes wrong it would be the end of you.

But biting back the feeling you just kept on moving. You used your skills to get inside the base without being spotted by anyone.

You had something that was quite valuable to this mission. You could turn invisible by the press of a button.

You could walk past anyone without thinking twice.

Your mission was to take the plans of Star Killer base. It was kind of hard because you were basically walking into a labyrinth.

You knew nothing of this place, not even where the front doors of this thing was, you already forgat.

Walking down the hallway you heard voices. You quickly stood next to the wall to let them pass.

By your suprise it was General Hux talking to troopers about something that you coulden't figure out.

When you looked closely, you saw that he was holding plans to Star Killer base.

Just your luck, now you had to steal them from him.

You followed him quitely and carefully not to alert anything or anyone.

He went inside a room and you followed before the doors closed on their own.

When you looked around you saw that it looked like a office of some sort but there was also a bed.

You suddenly heard a 'click' from the door as if they were locked.

You swallowed a lump in your throat. This could end very badly.

"I see you found your way in." he said suddenly. You looked around thinking it was someone else but there was no one.

"You can stop being invisible." after hearing that your heart was beating like mad.

You pushed the button so he could see you. You made sure you looked intimidating but when he turned around it was like a lion looking at the deer and you were the deer. (Oh 'deer' XD)

"Well I guess I'll be beating your ass and taking the plans with me." you said with a smirk.

He gave you the most scary and creepy smirk that made you want to disappear right now.

"What a joke, you are fragile like a deer. " he said with that scary smirk of his.

"Don't forget that deers could hurt you with their horns if you are not carefull enough." you prepared your weapon.

"Indeed but this one doesn't have horns." he shot your weapon and quickly flipped you on your back.

You were shocked.

"What? Just because I'm a general doesn't mean I don't know how to fight." he picked you up throwing you like rag doll on the bed.

You didn't know what to do but he was fucking strong to tell you that. You weren't sure if it was a good idea to even hit him or your bones would brake.

"I see you stopped trying, good because I would have to hurt you really baaad~" he leaned closer to your face that had scared expression.

He kissed you hard. He pressed his lips so hard on yours that you thought you would have bruised lips.

He licked your bottom lip for entrance but you refused not beacuse you didn't want to but because you were frozen in fear and shock.

He growled and squezzed your jaw with his hand making you open your mouth and he gladly explored your carven.

The sloppy sound of tounge against tongue, drool dripping in the corner of your mouth.

It was a hot and heated kiss.

He turned you on your stomach tying your wrists behind you back with his belt.

He roughly pulled your pants down along with underwear as he too was unzipping his pants and pulling his hard cock out.

He put his big hand over your head making sure you stayed down while with other he made your hips go up.

He thrusted in you hard. You screamed in pain but that did not stop him. He just kept going and going.

He thrusts were rough and hard. He wanted you to feel everything. Soon the pain was mixing with pleasure until it was just pleasure that you felt.

He went faster, harder and rougher. You soon started to moan loving  how you were used as a fuck toy.

Hux was enjoying every bit of it. He was marking you as his. He could now have someone to take his stress away from work.

You sealed your fate when you called out his name. That made him go faster and harder until you felt numb.

Your knees were giving up, the only thing that kept your hips in the air was his hand that was slightly bruising your skin from holding you.

After some time his thrust were getting sloppy and and uneven meaning that he was close.

You came 4 times before him and now he finally came inside you.

You thought that it was over but far from it.

He pulled and grabbed your hair pulling your face to his dick.

"Suck" was what he said and you didn't want him to tell you twice so you sucked his dick like good boy you were.

You were sucking and slurping his delicious cock. The smell, the thickness of his cock made you go carzy.

You sucked it like it was the only thing to suck in this world. But he was getting bored with your slow pace so he pulled on your hair so his dick went inside your throat.

You gagged and almoust chocked, tears were running down your cheeks but you sucked it anyways.

He was moaning which you knew that he was enjoying this. You soon found this torture satisfying.

Without warning he let out a massive load of cum down your throat. You tried your best to swallow it.

After you somehow managed to swallow all that cum you pulled away from his dick only to find him sleeping.

"Dick" was all that you said before falling asleep next to him being to tired to move and you hoped that you would wake up before him, steal the plans and get a hell out.

Or maybe have one more round with him but you will see when you wake up.