Anakin x Jedi Reader SMUT

This is my FIRST fanfic and smut, please don't judge. ;-;

Sorry if there are grammer mistakes and if you don't like it don't comment.

Thank you!~ 😊
_____________________________________

Everything was calm and peacefull in Jedi order. Younglings were training, the sun was shining and peace took over.

You became a Jedi a month ago. You were so proud of yourself and so was your Master Mace Windu. You completed your traning so fast that he missed all those trainings where you would fail like an idiot but he coulden't be more happy for you.

"You have grown so much.... I'm sad that all the training ended but now you are a Jedi and we'll fight together. " Mace said being pleased with you. You smiled being extremely happy: "Thank you Master Mace." you said with a smile.

Mace left and left you alone. You walked around not really paying attention to where were you going until you bumped into someone.
"I-I apologize...I wasn't looking where I was going.." you said.

"It's alright" said Anakin....wait....ANAKIN??!! You blushed realizing you bumped into Anakin Skywalker. He was your idol. You looked up to him and maybe the only reasone you wanted to become a Jedi..

He smiled at you "You are (Y/N),right? You finsihed your training and became a Jedi." he said with a happy tone. You smiled proudly more like a child "Yes, that's me." He gave you the most beautiful smile and said "Congratulations!~"

You felt your heart beat faster "T-Thank you." you said with a smile. He smiled back "Well I got work to do, see you later." he said and walked away. "Bye.." you said and you coulden't be more happy.

~ le time skip ~

You returned from a battle and it was so exciting for you beacause you fought with all those Jedi's and of course Anakin was there.

You got into the shower to clean yourself and while showering you started thinking of Anakin and first it was just his smile but later your imagination went too far.

You pictured his body, his muscles, face and lastly his big cock. You coulden't help yourself, you started touching yourself. You wrapped you hand around your throbbing cock and started giving yourself a handjob.

First you rubbed it slowly then started going faster with your hand while you imagined Anakin pressing you against the wall of the shower and pushing his hard cock inside your tight asshole.

You moaned silenty as you came all over your hand while thinking of Anakin spilling his seed inside your ass.

Suddenly you realized what you have done and felt ashamed. You quickly washed yourself and got out wrapping a towel around your body. You found some fresh clothes and put them on but what you just had done coulden't never leave your mind.

~ dinner time ~

All Jedi's were eating together but you were just playing with your food. Still thinking about what have you done. Anakin noticed that and sat next to you but you didn't even noticed him.

"Are you alright?" he asked with a worried tone. You turned to him startled and said "I'm fine..just not hungry that's all.." you said giving him a smile. He looked at as if not beliving a thing you said.