A Night You'll Never Forget

A/N: Requested by Braveheart1451! Hope you enjoy

- Third Person's POV -

Dallon stood nervously in front of Y/N'(s) door, holding roses behind his back. He didn't really do anything special to impress Y/N, like asking her to prom in front of the whole school, becuase he was scared of being rejected and his efforts would be thrown in the trash.

The boy sighed quietly, thinking twice if he should press the doorbell to Y/N'(s) house, and he did. Shortly, the girl of his dreams appeared in front of him in casual clothes, but looking as attractive as ever.

"Oh, uh. Hi, Y/N..." the boy spoke.

"Hi, Dallon! What brings you here?"

"I-I'd just like to ask if you wanted to go with me to prom? Well, it's okay if you don't want to, or if you have a date already. It's really alright if—" he rambled on, Y/N just staring at him while leaning on the door frame.

"Shhh. Stop it, Dallon," the girl said, shushing the stuttering mess in front of her. "Yeah, I'll go with you," she said sweetly with a smile.

"Oh, it's okay— Wait, did you just...say yes?"

"Yes, I did. I'll go with you to prom."

Dallon finally handed the roses to Y/N, the girl smiling wider than before. She jumped at him, hugging the flustered boy tightly.

When they pulled away, Dallon asked a question. "But all the boys in the school are all over you, why don't you have a date yet?"

"Simply because I decline their offer. I personally think they don't deserve me. They're all either fuckboys or cringey shits that tried to ask me with those prom proposals that you see online. You're the first one to ask me to prom in a simple way, and I like that," she explained.

Dallon and Y/N agreed that he'll pick her up at 8 PM on the day of prom. And on that day, Dallon stared at Y/N, mesmerizing at her sparkling black sleeveless dress that went all the way down to her feet that matched with his black suit.

He ran to her and took Y/N's hand guiding her to the car he borrowed from his father. They both got out of the car as soon as they got to the venue.

The night was filled with Dallon drinking water in one side of the room, being teased by his friends, Brendon, Kenny, and Dan, who was left by their dates, as well. Dallon just couldn't help but stare at her from across the room.

"Dally, let's dance! Come on," Y/N pulled at Dallon's arm, the boy smiling at the nickname given to him by Y/N.

It was time for the slow dance. "Dear god, I hate this slow music," Y/N sighed, but then she changed her mind when Can't Help Falling In Love came on. "Oh shit, I love this song. Let's go Dal!"

"Wait, Y/N. I'm still lazy. Can't we just go later?"

"Oh, okay," she smiled faintly, just swaying to the music.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too, but I can't help falling in love with you."

Dallon thought it was the perfect time to dance with Y/N, so he did. He took the lady's hand and pulled her to the dancefloor. There, the two just stood there, moving slowly to the rhythm of the song.

Y/N just buried her head on Dallon's chest, a hand holding his, and the other barely reaching the tall boy's shoulders. "Thanks, Dal. I really loved this night, as much as I love you," she said, not realizing those words really came out of her mouth.

"You, what? You—You love me?"

Y/N'(s) head shot up so fast, as if it would break. "Um... Yeah. I really meant it," she smiled awkwardly.

"I-I love you t-too, Y/N, so much."

Truly, this was a night for them to remember.

A/N: This isn't my favorite imagine, but it is my most well-written one, so good job @ me.