Northern Downpour II

A few weeks passed since I met Dallon. It was another night like when we met. Rainy, late, and dark. I smiled to myself remembering when he tried to be smooth and asked to hold my hand for warmth.

I brought out my umbrella and headed to that one coffee shop that opens at midnight. The little bell on top of the door rang as I opened the door. "Hello, Brendon!" I greeted the barista. We've known each other for quite a while.

"Aye, Y/N. What can I get you?" he smirked.

I leaned on the counter saying, "You, perhaps?" I laughed.

"I'll try to find time for that," he winked.

"But on a serious note, can I get a *insert drink or choice*?"

"Sure."

I sat on an empty seat, looking outside the window. After a few minutes, Brendon handed me my drink. The bell at the door rang, meaning another customer walked in the shop.

I saw a familiar figure smiling at me. "Hello, Y/N," he smiled.

I lit up. "Dallon! How did you find me here?"

"Well, this is the only coffee shop open, though there are a lot more, but not coffee shops."

"I'm impressed that you found me here, really."

He laughed. "This might sound quite rude, but may I have your number?"

"Why?" I asked.

"So I won't lose you again and try to search the whole world to find you."

"Yeah, right."

A/N: I'm so sorry; this is so short.