If You Like It Or Not II

I wake up in a room, but not mine. The lights were out; there was no light in the room, except for the dimly lit lamp across the room. I thought I told "the man" where to take me? I sat up, seeing him sittng down on a chair with his legs crossed, probably in deep thought. "Um, excuse me, sir? Where are we? I thought I told you where to go?"

"Oh," he lit up. "Well, I got lost and—uh..."

Is he making up something? What if he did it on purpose? What if—he's The Seducer? Shit. I have to get out of here. I immediately stood up and looked for my shoes.

He grabbed my wrist, stopping me. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going home. I have to go, than—"

"No, please. Don't leave me—uh. I mean it's still 4:30 AM!"

"Who even are you?" I screamed, tears nearly rolling down my cheeks. I was panicking; I was worried and scared. What if he really was The Seducer? Hell, he could kill me in a second!

"Don't be scared. I promise, I won't hurt you," he tried to assure, his eyes softening.

"How am I so sure? I don't even fucking know who you are! You can be anyone! You can be a rapist, a kidnapper, or worse, The Seducer!"

The man let go of my hand, walking past me. He turned on the lights, finally showing himself. He looked beautiful, like angelic. "What if I am?" He asked. "What would you do?"

"Then, fuck you. I'm getting out of here," I retorted.

He grabbed my body, making me face him. "No you're not," he said, kissing me softly and slowly. I was shocked. Escaping was the first thing in my mind, but I finally gave in to the kiss and all those thoughts disappeared.

I pulled away, out of breath, crying. "Are you really him?" I asked. The man nodded. "Oh my god, ple—please don't kill me. I'll do anything! Just please don't kill me," I knelt in front of him, begging for mercy.

"Stand up."

"What?"

"I said stand up!" He demanded, and with that, I immediately rose from the floor. "I wouldn't hurt you, you're—you're so precious," he held my hands, kissing the back of it. "I'm yours, and you're mine, even if you like it or not." Then he just hugged me.

I didn't pull away until I heard, "You thought," and felt a knife in my neck.

A/N: Y'all probably have, but listen to If You Like It Or Not by The Brobecks, then you might understand the story more. (Yep, even Y/N was gonna die.) (And yes Dallon is The Seducer, if you didn't get it but y'all obviously did, lmao.)