Haunted House

A/N: Because Spoopy Month, that's why.

"Aw, c'mon, Y/N! Stop being such a killjoy!" my best friend, Monica, complained.

"Let's just go inside, guys. And for Christ' sake, Monica, stop acting like a child," Allie said.

"YES, can we finally go now?" Sarah said.

"Fine," I sighed quietly. The four of us entered the haunted house. Since it was October and nearly halloween, the amusment park people decided to have a new attraction. It was dark, pitch black actually. I was shaking horribly.

I hate my friends.

I couldn't really see anything or anyone. Maybe the staff thought that it was a great idea not to put lights. Great, just great. I kept walking. The sound effects successfully made chills run down my spine. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming towards me. Are those my friends? Probably. On my way to walking to whoever that was, a bloody, headless, dark-clothed corpse that was supposed to be an attraction, popped out of nowhere, making me scream uncontrollably.

"OH GOD, HELP ME. THIS IS YOUR FAULT, MONICA!" I shrieked as I grabbed the unknown person's hand.

The person laughed. It was a male laugh. Oh shit, wrong person. "Who's Monica?" he asked. The stranger took out his phone, and turned on its flashlight.

I was shocked. What a beautiful human. I thought. He looked at me, and our hands. I was still holding his hands. I immediately let go.

"I-I'm really sorry, sir. I got so scared and I thought that you were my friend, so..."

"It's ok, I was trying to find my own friends too," he laughed.

Damn, he was cute.

He held my hands once again. What? "You can come with me, and find your friends, too. Well, if you want to," he suggested. I nodded.

We held hands the whole time. I screamed slightly, because of the other things popping out of nowhere, but I still felt safe. Eventually, we found our way out of the haunted maze that seemed endless.

I saw my friends arguing about something. I let go of his hand, and run to them.

"Guys!"

"Oh my God, Y/N! Thank goodness you're alright," Allie ran to me, and gave me a tight hug.

"It's ok, I'm ok. But yeah, thanks so much for leaving me there," I said sarcastically.

"Who's that guy?" Monica asked, pointing at the stranger from earlier.

"I don't know."

"We meet again, miss," he said, walking towards us. My friends were evidently grinning from the background.

"Oh, hi..."

"It's Dallon, Dallon Weekes."

"Yeah, Dallon," I smiled.

"I guess I should be going. Brendon and Kenneth are waiting for me. Bye," he said.

"Bye."