Second Boys Will Be First Choice

"She doesn't like me, Y/N."

"Sure she does! Listen to me, Breezy likes you, Dallon. You're a great guy, sweet, caring, thoughtful, responsible, and any other good trait I haven't mentioned," I said. It's the least thing I could do for my best friend.

"You think so?" he asked.

"Oh, I know so."

"Thanks, Y/N."

___

I was at home, reading a book. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door.

"Dallon? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked, worried.

"There's no hope. Breezy... She was m-making out w-with that guy," he stuttered. I clearly saw the agony in his face. I quickly ran up to him, and gave him a hug.

"It's ok, Dal. You'll find someone better," I said positively. Dallon was not like this, he never was. Until, Breezy came along.

"Thanks, Y/N. You always know how to cheer me up," he managed to croak out. He smiled weakly, as weak as his heart was. How did he even do this? How does he manage to look perfectly gorgeous even when in a very messed up and broken state? Well, he needs to teach me some of those skills. I stared at him, focusing on his lips.

"I-is there something wrong, aside from my crying face?" he asked.

"No, nothing..." I averted my eyes from his. He suddenly laid his head on my shoulder, leaving me shocked.

"You know, Y/N. I don't know why you're still single. You're nice, caring, a good friend, not to mention beautiful," he said. I smiled at his compliments, I rarely hear such things from anyone.

"I don't really know, but I'm sure my house would be flooded with boys someday. My fabulous face is irresistible," I said, flipping my hair. Dallon laughed slightly, enough to make me melt. I always liked him, but he couldn't see my efforts, especially that his world only belongs to Breezy. I couldn't even catch up with him anymore.

"Not for long," I didn't have time to comprehend what he just said, as I just felt time slow down and a pair of soft, pink lips crash into mine. It was fast, but it felt like the best thing, he was holding my neck with one hand, and cupping my cheek with another. It felt warm and magical, this is cheesy, I know, but it's just the best experience I've had.

"Dal-"

"Oh my God... I know, I'm sorry, Y/N. It's ok if you don't like me. I'll just leave..."

"No, Dallon. Thank you, I-I always liked you, y'know. But Breezy was always the center of your attention. I knew that I n-never had a chance," I confessed.

"I'm so stupid, I never knew," he said. I ran to him, and hugged him.

"It's ok... I'll always be grateful to be your best friend," I said.

"Thanks, Y/N. I love you."

"I love you, too Dallon."

A/N: Awww. I'm contented with this ok. This is just cute; I don't care.