Pulling into the scholl parking lot, I grab my jacket, bag and coffee, lock my car again and walk towards my locker. Shoving the books I didn't need into my locker and slamming it shut, I walk down the stairs again. Baltimore High school was big enough, I suppose. Walking past the library and down the stairs into the main quad, I spot Rian, Cas and Zack. Walking up to them, Cas runs up to me and hugs me. "Jack!" 

"Hey Cas, what's going on?" I bro hug Rian and Zack, taking a seat next to them on the cold, metal seat. 

"Nothing really, just talking about the party that the Fuentes kids are throwing on Thursday night. Because of the long weekend their parents are going out of town on Thursday afternoon, so Vic is inviting us all to his place for a party. There'll be drinks, music and sluts, as he puts it." We all laugh, Vic wasn't popular, but wasn't middle class. He was a music kid, they had their own 'class' at Baltimore. 

"Sounds fun, I could always use a one night stand every now and then," I joke, pulling out my phone to put the party into my calendar. 

The guys and I joked around until the bell rang, and we made our way to our first classes, maths for me. Walking into the classroom, I see someone in the usually empty seat next to me. 

Fuck.

I forgot Gaskarth had the same classes as me. Thanks Fuller. 

As I sat down, Gaskarth shuffled as far away from me as possible, asif he'd catch something from me. Real mature. He probably thought he'd catch 'gay' from me. Fucking ignorant little shit. 

Sitting through 50 minutes of torturous maths is usually bad enough, but with Gaskarth next to me (I refused to acknowledge him, let alone call him by his first name), I could barely make it through the class. 

"Alex and Jack, come and talk to me for a minute." Miss Davis called, as the bell rang, signalling the start of next class, or rather, "study" period for me and Gaskarth. 

"What's up Miss?" I walked to thr front of the room, sitting on one of the front tables in front of Miss. 

"Well, Jack, you are the top of our class, and Alex is a little behind, because England has a difference syllbus to us, so maybe you could help him catch up during your study periods." Miss suggests, and Alex's jaw went slack, his soft, plump lips parting and his mouth opening slightly. 

"No." Was all he said. 

"Well, Alex, if you don't get Jack to help you, you'll be even further behind. I'm not saying you are uncapable of doing the work, but you learnt different things to us, because of the different syllabuses. But if you don't try and catch up soon, you may fall further behind. This goes for all of your classes." 

His fists clenched by his sides and his eyes burned with rage. "I'll catch up with someone else, anyone else but this faggot." And with that, he ran out of the room, to God knows where. 

I could feel tears stinging my eyes after he had said that, Miss Davis put a small hand on my shoulder, "It'll be okay Jack, not all of us are as ignorant as that. I don't think any less of you for your preference. Anyone who means anything to you won't either. Alex isn't worth your time." 

I brushed the tears off my cheeks with my sleeves and lifted my head up. "Thanks Miss, you're right. Gaskarth can suck my fuck if he doesn't like the fact that I'm gay. It isn't his choice." 

"I'm glad you see it that way," Miss Davis laughed, "But try and keep the language PG. Bye Jack" I grabbed my bag and rushed out the door. 

"Thanks Miss, see ya." 

As I enter the library I see Vic and Alex sitting beside each other, working on some homework, their knees almost touching. If I was straight, we could be friends. For the first time in my entire life, I hated how open I was about my sexuality, how I didn't keep it a secret like most people. 

If I kept it a secret, I could be friends with Alex Gaskarth. I'm not entirely sure why that was so important to me. I guess it is because of one tiny little difference between us that he has shunned me for. Not like I'd hit on him anyways. I just don't see why it matters so much. 

Damnit Jack shut up and do your english homework. 

Once I finished my english homework, I looked up to see Alex looking over at me. When I saw him, he quickly looked away again. Sighing, I walk over to them. 

"Hey Jack, are you coming to the party on Thursday, Alex and I were just talking about how much fun it will be," Vic grinned up at me from his seat. "Weren't we Alex?" Vic looks at Alex, and he just mutters yeah, looking down at his english novel, pretending to be so obsorbed in it. 

"Yes," I grin evily to myself, "It'll be fun." 

(I wonder what ickle Jacky's got planned for the partay c;;;; Sorry it was short and crappy chapter with so much inner monolouging ;-;

Hello you sexy motherfuckers, chapter dedication goes to @piercethefuentes bc they are just so lovely and their comments made my week just awww <3 

Sorry I haven't updated in like forever and I stayed up rlly late on a school night to finish this for you guys ;-; 

Also my updates will be super irregular, because I accidentally put my phone through the washing machine (ik ik dumb thing to do) and that was how I worked on updates, because it is just so much easier for me to update and save like 5 minutes of writing here when I wait for mum to pick me up after work or 20 minutes there when I'm at school during lunch and there's nothing else to do when I have my phone, ya feel? So yeah, updates will be irregular for both stories, but I'm going to try and update one chapter of one of my stories at least once a week. So this week I've updated this, so next week I'll probably work on Kissing in Cars and alternate between the two. 

On another note, if you guys like Pierce The Veil you should check out my PTV fic, Kissing In Cars c: 

And as usual, please comment/vote/fan thanks dollfaces <3 c:

That's it from me, I hope you liked the shitty chapter, have a good life babes <3)