Chapter 2

After Alex left me at school yesterday, I got into my car, drove home and locked myself in my room. No one had ever done that. Of course I got the occassional immature remark, but no one I ever cared about left because I was gay. My parents have been nothing but supportive, and my friends were all too. A few people obviously didn't accept it but what can I expect. No one ever excluded me for being gay. No one left because I was gay. Everyone who was my friend, accepted me, because they knew they couldn't change me. So they accepted me. And I don't know why it bothered me so much that Alex cared. He was just a stuck up English prat. 

Who happened to be attractive as all fuck. 

 God damn it, Jack. Stop doing that! 

As I lay in bed, waiting for my alarm, I stare at my plain, white ceiling, the british boy on my mind. 

Why did he have to be so attractive?! 

 My alarm chimed, and I slowly sat up, turning it off. 

Time for another day at school. 

I slowly sit up in my bed, groggily rubbing my eyes. I didn't get much sleep last night, 2 hours, maybe 3. I feel asleep sometime after 12, and woke up a little before 3, but Cas was right, I was used to the lack of sleep. I rolled out of bed and walked out of my room, down the hall to the bathroom. I strip down and step into the shower, cool water splashing against my skin. Soon, the water heats up to an almost scalding temperature. Adjusting the water, I begin to clean myself, using the last of my sister May's grapefruit bodywash. 

Once finished in the shower, I continued my morning routine, stepping out and wrapping a towel around my waist, walking back to my room. Pulling on my clothes, a fresh pair of black skinnies and the cleanest smelling black shirt I could find. I decided to straighten my raven hair, and then pulled a grey beanie over my head, grabbing my black leather jacket and backpack before racing out the door. 

Driving to school, I decide to stop off at Starbucks, because I was early. stepping out of my car, locking it and walking into Starbucks. Making my way up to the front of the almost empty store, I gazed at the menu. I hated coming in here, there was too much choice, I just want a fucking coffee. 

"Can I help you, sir?" A quiet voice from behind the counter squeaked. 

"Uh, can I please have, uh. An espresso, to go please?" I ask, not looking up at the counter, shuffling through my pocket for change. 

"That'll be $3.45, please." The voice squeaked again. 

I finally looked up, handing the correct change over, to see Rhianna. "Rhi! Oh my gosh how are you? I didn't know you still worked here! How is university? It's been so long we have to catch up sometime!" Rhianna was a friend of our family, May's best friend, but our whole family loved her. Rhi and May both go to Baltimore university, and I haven't seen her in ages. 

She giggled and gave me a funny look. "Jacky I've missed you too! You should text me sometime!" Rhi and I caught up for a bit, until my coffee was ready. 

"Sorry Rhi, but if I don't go now I'll be late for school, I'll text you tonight," and with that, I left, bumping into someone on the way out. 

"Sorry," I look up and am was met with familiar chocolate brown eyes. As soon as he saw me, Alex averted his eyes, and my heart plumeted. 

"Look where you're going next time," he muttered and rushed towards the counter to order. I just stood there, frozen. Who knew someone so goodlooking could be such a homophobic asshole. I sighed, walking to my car, and starting the engine. Once the engine roared to life, I put in my favourite Fall Out Boy album, Folie a Deux. As I sung along to Patrick, I drove myself to school.