The Underworld

I was whering only my pink fishnets when I took Piercy to the secret portal to the underworld - but the only underworld that Piercy could think of was my underworld. He kept staring at me with his eyes.

Finally, I said, "WTF R U LOOKING AT!?!? SHUT UR DREWLING MOUTH YOULL CATCH FLIES U PERV"

before we culd continue, I realized that the enterance to the portal was guarded by a three headed dog named Fluffy. I remembered him for Hogwurts and that he could be tamed with musik. That is wen i deviced a plan. I went bak to camp and gathered are heavy metal screamo goff band bloodygoffikrose666 and we performed for fluffy and he fell right alseep.

Me and Piercy then entered the underworld with analbreath, britany and bratney in a cage and we presented them to Hades.

"THE ULTIMAT HADES!! We HATH GIVEN U THREE GOOD SOULS SACREFICE!!!!!1! NOW GIVE ME THE DREs - I MEAN AMBROSIA" I screamed into the fires of greek hell.

"THOU HASTT GIVEN ME THREE GOOD SOULS BUT NOW I WANT FOUR - I WANT PERCY JACKSON!!!" ejaculated the bark lord.

I consider this - sould i give percy to Hades to get back the dress and Ambrosia - waz it worth it??? He is kinda cute bt there's more fish in the sea.

Plz tell me what to do in the comments fangx