Ambrosia

EX: FANGZ TO RAVEN FUR DA EDITS... MCR ROXS ...

I was dancing arund the Hades cabin, drinking a bottle of blood. I thout about last night at the concert and my hart fluttered darkly. I rememebered the deprezzed look on Niko's face that made me tingly.

Suddenly! There was a knock on the Hades cabin door. I sighed gothickally, and opened it. It was a kawaii Japanese girl! she had lavender hair and Indigo pupils with rainbow irises, I knew immediately that we were going to best friends!!!11!

"Hi my name is Ambrosia Macabre Dolores Deathbed Coffinly Cullen XD" she said, blinking her wide anime eyes.

I screemed and hugged her, so happy to have a friend on this forsacken camp full of posers and prepz. I hellped Ambrosia unpack her kawaii suitcase witch was full of pastel goth clothes and makeup.

"OMGOFF, where did you get these clothings, they r so kawaii?!" I asked.

"At hottopic, duh," she whisppered shyly. I squezzed her agen.

"Do u like MCR?" i assked.

" i only listen to J- pop and Marliyn Manson' she sad as an emo tear slid down her cheek.

I would have to play so MCR for her later, I kno that she would like it. Thank Goff that she at least lissens to Marlyn Manson - OTHERWISE SHE COULD OF BIN A POSER!!1!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Me and Ambrosia were walking to the Mess Hall talking about Manga, Sushi, and Japanese stuff, when suddenly ANNABETH and her freaking prep squad walked by.

Annabeth was wearing Uggs, a American Eagle shirt, and a north face jacket - it made me wanna barf!!1!!1!

"Nice, UGG-ly shoes," I insulted, and when she dadn't rispond, I added, "By the way I kissed Percy"

Annabethz face exploded into red, but she was too much of prep to hit me or do anything violent, so she sobbed girlily. Her freaking squad was hugging her and doing preppy things to try and comfort her. I hate dthem so much, later i will have to find a way to prank them by stray painting theyre hair black er cursing them or sioomthing.

I took Ambrosias arm in mine and we galloped kawaiily to the mess hall. All throughout lunch Ananbeth was glaring at me - I don't know why!/1!1/? She must hate me because I'm goffik - that Stupid prepper.