Cabin Pranks

I and Ambrosia are BFGs (Best Friend Goffz ), but there are some other peppel in this camp that I can tolerate as well. Clarisse la Roode (who changed her name to Nastasia) {but everyone calls her "Nasty"} is pretty kewl. Her father is the goddess of WAR, witch makes her a complete badass. She dresses like a punk and sits at the goff table. Talia, on the other hand, wants to sit at our table but we refuse to let her - SHE IS SUCH A WANNABE! I think she once stole my combat boots once!1

Then there is Lucifer Castallan, who has also turned goff as well, he has spilky blue hair and gauges. And he was wering a Green Day t shirt and baggy skinny jeans that he got from Hottopic.

Today I sumned Ambrosia, Lucifer, Nasty, and Piercy to the Hades Cabin for a meeting. I told them that we should pranks some of the stooped prep cabins.

"Athena and Aphrodite cabins definitely" said Lucifer grinning with his teeth.

"Umm... I don't know, isn't Annabeth in the anthea cabin?" said Piercy.

We gapped at him. Could Piercy be a poser too?

"Why would you still have a crush on a gorl like anybeth when could have a gurl like ME?"I sad complety crushed qnd offeneded. I cried tears of blood and Piercy came my side and stroked my skin sexily.
"Babe," he said, under the spell of mu lumnoxious (C I SPELT A BIG WORD WRIGHT) multi-colored eyes, "I could never leave you for a stupid prepper like annabreath!!1!" He cried and cried and black ink fell out of his eyes.

I pulled my ruby dagger out of it's sheets and helled (GEDDIT CUz this IS THE HADES CABIN) it up to Piercy's throat. 

"This is too keep you silent" I said as we gagged him and locked him in Ambrosia's Kawaii suitcase. Then we grabbed our punk delinquennt equitment and prepared to raid the other cabinz.

Anthea's cabin waz first. We took the spray paint cans and drew mysitical curse symbols on the walls and also swear words. Ambrosia drew manga.

Then we went to the Aphrodite cabinet and we found one of the prepz sleeping on a bunk with her gilden hare flying away in streams of pretty. It was thay bich, BRITNEY!!1! We took a bottle of  black spray paint and sprayed it all over her head. We laughed so hard and loud that the prep wooke up and she crieyd and cyed cing her hare was black. Then she SCREEAMED, "MY HAIRS"

Me, Ambrosia, Lucifer, and Nasty started to run away frum the caban when a huge horse man stopped us at the dor. IT WAS CHIRON!!1!!

"WHADDA YA DOIN U M*******************?!?!??!1?1?2?" Yalled Chiron. <ITZ NUT OUT OF CHARCTER BECUZ I BLEEPED IT OUT, OK>

Then Chiron then Chrion looked into the eyes of the beautiful Ambrosia Dolores Macabre Deathbead Coffinly Cullen XD and fell in luf with her pretty anime face and 4 foot 7 body!!1!1.

AN: WHADDA THINK? DO U SHIP?1!2?