AMBROSIA IS KIDNAPED

---xxxxxxxxxxxx--- HAY ITZ YA CULT LEADER EBONY D'arkness DEMENTIA RAVENWAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!1
Luv u my bichez ------xxxxxxxxxxxx---

I was walking in da camp with my hand in Percy's, and we saw somthing on the grond. It was a random note!

The tansom note said,

I HAVE TAKKEN THY LITTLE EMBROSIA AND I HAF TAKEN HER TO HADES WITH ME AND IF U WANT HER BACK U HAF TO BRING THREE SOULS TO SACRAFICE  TO HADES + The NEW MCR ALBUM
WITH LOVE,
CHIRON

"OH NO! ambrosia has been kiddnaped! Chrion has taken her because he is in lov with her!!1" sed Tara.

"how Chrion haf suxx wif her - he is a horse?" asked Percy.

"STFU!!!!" I STEAMED, "We r getting her bakk becais she is my frand and also she is wearing the black leather dress thta i let her borrow!!1!1 -  Now need three souls and i dont count because i am goff and i donnot hava soul"

"Analbeth has a soul" said Piercy, "And so does her frends Britney and Bratney"

"Good, letz kiddnapp them and take them through the secrekt tunnel that Niko showed me that is also a portal to Hades"

"What were u doing in a portall alone with Niko??!! R U TOO TOGTHWR?!1?" he said all cute and depezzed .

"That cute *wink* your in love with me. Of course u are, all the prepz and uglee old guys loff me. It is a great struggle being beautiful lik I am. But Me and Niko was just a fling and u and me are a thing :(" i recited potically.

Piercy had a weird look on his face but im sure that he was crushing on me of having sexy feelings. But im used to this so im not weirded out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today I got out of the pink coffin bunk bed and remembered that Ambrosia was gone, I wasn't sad about tat but i was mad dat she took my FRICKINGN PATENT LEETHAR GOTHIC GRUNGE PUNK TM HOTTOPIC BLACK LACY SEXY MINI DRESS!!1!1!1!1!1!1!!1!1

I had practically nothing elz to wear - so i had to go naked except for my pink fishynets.
...