Can't Repeat

"Ariel?" and then I blacked out.

-----

"Hey babe, what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Seriously, Ariel, we can do anything you want to do, wanna play a board game?"

"Seriously, Adam, we can do anything you want to do." he laughed.

"Alright, monopoly it is." he got out the game, and we just sat there playing at like, three in the morning.

"Ah, no far! You cant have THAT many hotels on one fucking property!"

"Well I bought them, so I can do whatever I want to do with them!"

I went to grab the hotels off of Medditerarian Ave. but he got there before I could, he raise them up, and I still went for them. He put them up farther. And I jumped at them, landing on him. He laughed so hard. While I tried to grab them, he put them in his pocket, and I went for them, still.

"Woah!" I stopped and just sat on top of him. Giving him an evil look.

"What? Afraid of losing?" he said through a laugh.

"No." he leaned up. And kissed me.

After that, we went to bed. He out the little red hotels on his dresser, and got in bed.

The next day, I had woken up without him there, in my own room. What happened?

I need to throw up.

I need to throw up.

------------------

I woke up and I was somewhere, somewhere familiar. I couldn't remember exactly where it was. Was I dreaming just then? Last thing I remember was passing out....after hearing someone call my name.

My head felt so numb.

The pounding didn't stop. I am so dizzy.

I felt something in my stomach and throght.

"Guys! She's up." that voice sounded familiar. Safe. But it sounded scared.

People walked in. I know who they are. They're friends of mine.

"Hey Ariel, are you okay?" that's what my name was.

What was theirs?

Oh ya! That's Brad.

That's Neil.

And that's Barry.

Someone was missing, who was it?

I didn't worry about that though, my stomach is starting to feel worse. I knew what was coming.

"Neil......trash.....can...." he had handed me a trashcan and I basically exploded into it.

I saw someone leave the room. I never saw them come in.

All of a sudden, I remembered exactly what happened. I got shit faced. And almost got raped.

Teers start to form in my eyes.

"What happened Ariel?" I saw the figure come back into the room.

I remember him now too. It was Adam.

"It's okay, you don't have to answer right now, you need to rest."

They all left except Adam.

This is his house.

This is his bed.

I remember what happened last time we were in here together. How could I have been so.....so.....stupid. Before I could protest against being here, I was off to dreamland.