I'm Not Okay-Adam's POV

Adam's P.O.V.

-----------------------

It was like 20 minutes before the concert. And it's been three weeks since I last saw her.

I really didn't want to do this tonight, but there is a song I have to get off my chest.

I was heard toward the dressing room to go and pop a few before we go up onstage but this girl stopped me from going in the dressing room.

"Hey, remember me." she said.

"No, not really." she looked a few years older than her.

"Remember, you gave me these tickets, you asked me to come and see you." her breathe smelled like alchohal.

"Really, did I now?"

She giggled. "Mhm, maybe before the show we can share a few kisses?"

"Uh-"

"Hey, Aveline! There you are!" thank god.

After these girls were done with there shit. I walked back to the dressing room, glancing over at Brad, and I thought I saw him talking to Ariel, but I am not sure.

"Five minutes!" said a voice from nowhere in particular.

Good, I still have time to pop a few. I grabbed the bottle of OxyContin and took about four. I don't know.

But the show was finally starting and I really didn't want to do this.

We preformed our usual songs and and lastly, I wanted to sing a song we haven't released yet. Gone Forever.

I started to and got for without choking up. But towards the end, I looked in the crowd, and think I saw Ariel, right there in the front row.

I couldn't handle it. So I just finished the song and kneeled down. I don't want to take a chance of it being her and seeing my teers.

I don't know what got into me, that day.

Actually I do know, it was OxyContin. The stupid OxyContin.

It is ruining my life. And now, I ruined Ariel's.

If I knew why she cut, I would've been caring and supportive. No matter what the reason.

But I thought it was me. I thought I had done it. Maybe I was the reason that she wanted to kill herself too.

I went to the dressing room and grabbed the bottle of OxyContin popped in a few more, and left.