Guilty Conscience

The blood is everywhere. My hands and stomach are drenched. My head is pounding. The cuts are deep. They sting on my abdomen. My tired eyes look for a clock before my body decides what to do. I can't make out much anything but I see its been around four hours since Adam left. My eyes adjust to the light as much as they can. I need to get up and clean all of this but the cuts are too deep. They won't let me move much without feeling immense pain. Back to my old habits I see. Adam would have a heart attack if he saw me like this. I really don't want to deal with that right now. My hand reaches for the bottle of Oxy and I take four.
I finally feel the effects of the narcotic and Stand up. It makes me dizzy but it'll be fine.
The blood has drenched my shirt and onto the towel on the floor. Must've fallen on Adams old towel. Lucky for me that means less of a cleanup I have to do. The shirt and towel get thrown into the trash can on the side of the house. The bottle of Oxy gets put Into my drawer.
The house is all clean by the time Adam is supposed to be home. And not a single sight is off. Everything looks perfect. Ironically enough. Everything is far from perfect.
I've wrapped my stomach up with bandages after showering and put a clean shirt on.
My ass finds the couch and my hand finds the remote, and I sleep.