He heard a huge exhale from Julius as they passed the moisturizer between each other in his room. "Wooooow. Y'all niggas got some deep shit going on underneath all your stupidness." He shrugged, slipping on some sweats whose original owner is unknown by the amount of times each of them had worn it. "Well, Jesus bouta get some dick all up in that lil booty, deal with it. I honestly wanted to suggest he fucked Chris but with a dick like that, I wouldn't do it to him."

Chuckling, Adrian shuffled around the room in his boxers with a blunt in his hand, trying to find his lighter. "Chris not like that."

He caught Julius rolling his eyes as he plopped down on the bed. "Whatever. His dick would kill Jesus. It's not even that it's hella long, it's just that it look mad thick. Like dumb thick. Thicker than yours, and you real thick."

"Ew stop talking bout my friend's big ass dick." He joked, sitting beside Julius as he lit the blunt. Gently, he used his foot to nudge him. "Hit this first cuz you deserve it."

"Yeah, with the fucking I put down."

Adrian rolled his eyes and passed the joint to him.

The following day they woke up to loud knocking on the side door and a couple missed calls from Jesus. The dreadhead yawned, climbing out of bed to his door, opening it for his friend.

"I figured the enema out myself and now I wanna try the dildo." The Hispanic male spat out, climbing down the steps past Adrian.

"Well, damn."

Julius was stretching on the bed. "Mooooorning, Jesus."

"Dildo? C'mon, I'm getting fucked tomorrow. Tryna lessen that pain, feel me?"

The mixed male threw his head back in a loud chuckle, climbing out of bed. "You're so cute, I swear."

Jesus plopped down on the bed, his hair in front of his face before he pushed it back. "I'm nervous as fuck. How's this nigga even look? How old is he? Lowkey, I think I was a lil too quick in my choice."

"He's mad cute. This Guyanese Indian boy with a curly ponytail and a tall frame. His dick ain't huge but it's good." Julius answered, walking over to the closet. "I think he's like twenty, now."

"Aww fuck, I'm type regretting this but I'm not back out."

Adrian chuckled, still confused from being woken up so soon. "Why you come this early for some dildo action?"

"I got plaaaaaans, later. My cousin want me to help in his shop." Jesus answered, slipping off his jacket.

Julius shot Adrian a mischievous glance as he pulled out the large blue dildo the boy had refused to use the day that he had to fulfill the terms of their bet.

"This bad boy would break you in good."

Jesus's eyes almost bulged out his head. "Do you have something smaller?"

Julius shook his head. "Nah, we only have this big a-"

"Yeah we do. Don't listen to this creeper." Adrian pointed towards the closet. "There's a box with a the toys this nigga made me buy half of that we haven't used yet."

With a deep sigh of relief, the loud boy hurried over to the closet and dug through the box of kinky shit Julius was into. "This one."

He waved the 5" anal toy that looked like balls that were smashed together.

"You're gonna love that." Julius answered. "Guess you're set. Adrian, give him the lube."

The dreadhead leaned over to his nightstand, tossing Jesus the worn, greasy bottle. "The lube. Don't use too much."

"Call us if you need help." Julius pat him on the back and sent him upstairs.

Nervously, Jesus ran off to Adrian's mother's underused guest room that used to hold hella sex freaks at one point.

"He's gonna need help." Adrian slipped back into bed. "You're gonna help him cuz I'm fucking tired."

"Whatever."

____________________

It's a lil dry, I know but when I tell y'all I had the longest five days of my LIFE? I went on a whole adventure :(  Sis is tired as hell