36

Roger's P.O.V

I rolled over on my side and slowly opened my eyes. There she laid with her eyes closed and her chest rising and falling. Her hair was sprawled across the pillow and her arm rested on my chest. I smiled even though I felt like crap. The sun was shining through the curtains and everything was calm. I caressed Grace's shoulder until she began to wake up.

"What the hell happened?" Grace groaned. She turned to face me and looked surprised. "Roger... did we...?" She didn't want to finish the sentence.

"Y-yeah... yeah we did." I bit my bottom lip. "Fuck." She muttered. I was a little disappointed that she wasn't as happy as I was but she was drunk and wasn't in the right state of mind, and neither was I. There was a long pause between us until the phone rang. I reached over and picked it up.

"Hello?" I said, my voice still a bit groggy. "Hey, Rog, it's Brian. Are you and Grace almost ready?" I raised an eyebrow. "Ready for what?" I said confused.

"We're going to the studio today to decide on our single. Please tell me you didn't completely forget about it." Brian said annoyed.

"What? Me? Forget about something so important? Brian, have you not met me?"

"I have in fact. That's why I assumed you forgot." He said smugly. "Well you assumed correctly! We'll meet you at the studio in twenty minutes." I hung up the phone and crawled out of bed.

"You outta get ready quick because we have to be at the studio in twenty minutes." I said as I put on clothes. Grace looked like she was in a gaze and wasn't paying any attention. "Grace." I looked at the tired girl who had snapped out of her gaze and nodded in response.

She hurriedly put her clothes on and made a cuppa. I sat down in front of her at the table and cleared my throat. "You're not mad at me, are you?" I asked nervously. She shook her head and continued drinking her tea. "Of course not, Rog. We were drunk. I just wish I was in the right state of mind... we should probably get going if we don't want Freddie going batshit crazy on us." She gave me a small smile and headed for the door.

______

Grace's P.O.V

"Alright boys! Let's get this single ready!" Freddie said with wild gesticulations. The four boys immediately began tossing around ideas about what two songs would be chosen.

"Bohemian Rhapsody?" Freddie more demanded rather than asked. "I like that idea." John smiled at Freddie. Brian and Roger agreed with the two that that would be on the A-side of the record.

A lot more discussing turned into yelling and shouting and me laughing my ass off at how immature the boys were acting when all of a sudden Roger shouted over everybody, "Alright! Enough! We all need to just go with what's best for the band, and I think we can all agree that the B-side should be I'm in love with my car." Roger said cockily.

"Holy fuck no." Brian spat. "Rog, dear, are you feeling ill? Is your stupidness starting to affect your health now?" Freddie laughed. "Really, Roger, there's no way we can have a love song about a car on the single. Your lucky we put it on the album." John pointed out. Roger looked angry and stormed away from the three boys. He walked over to the cupboard and locked himself inside of it.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Freddie rolled his eyes. "Roger. Meddows. Taylor. Do you realise how childish you're being?!" Freddie kicked the cupboard and walked away frustrated.

"Grace, tell your boyfriend to get out of the damn cupboard!" Brian said almost teasingly making me blush. "He's not my boyfriend, first of all. And second, he's your best friend." I rolled my eyes.

"What are you talking about?! You two fucked each other senseless last night!" Freddie cackled. I felt my whole body burn up as I began to recall last nights events.

"Fine! God you guys are acting about as childish as Roger!" I walked over to where Roger was hiding and sat in front of the cupboard.

"Roger! Pull your shit together and get out of the damn cupboard!" I spat. Roger kicked the door making me jump. I rolled my eyes and walked past Brian, over to Freddie. "I'm not dealing with his shit. I'm sure you can figure out a way to get him the hell out of there."

The four of us walked over to the cupboard and crouched down. We began kicking and banging on the door.

"It's a car love song, Roger! No fucking way it's going on the album!" John yelled. "Get over it, Roger!" Brian spat.

"No!" Roger yelled back. We all stood up and sat at the mixing desk. "What the hell are we going to do with him?!" Freddie ran his fingers through his hair and put his head in his hands.

"Fred, just give him the B-side and have done with it. He's just gonna stay in that damn thing till he gets his way." I said more calmly this time. Freddie let out a loud groan, rolling his eyes. "Fine. This is going to be fucking embarrassing."

Freddie yelled across the room, "Alright you big baby, you can have the B-side. Now get the hell out of there!"

Suddenly the blonde boy fell out of the cupboard with a big smile on his face. "It's about time you see my way." He said smugly. "Don't be a bloody wanker, Roger."

"Hey, Rog, how did you fit into the cupboard?" Brian asked amusingly. Roger had a cocky grin plastered on his face. "Well with this one around..." Roger nodded at me. "You have to be very flexible."

I rolled my eyes at the drummer, "Shut the hell up, Roger."

_______

heeeeyyyyyy long time no see !!! (whoops) y'all have no idea how long this chapter took lololol i haven't published anything in a month and i'm really sorry i'm just kinda struggling with ideas and i'm working on my new fanfic which i hope to publish soon but until then i hope you liked this chapter and i'll try to update more frequently :)))