23

Grace's P.O.V

Roger and I had just gotten back from our dinner. It was lovely, just the two of us. We talked about what we wanted to do together on this tour and how roger was proud of me for getting the job as Led Zeppelin's photographer on their next tour. He still felt guilty for thinking I'd cheat on him and being the cause of our fight. But he had every right to be worried. I was worried. I was mentally cheating on him. Roger had noticed my off mood and asked me what was wrong. I told him I was just tired from our hectic day. He suggested we go back to the hotel and relax for the remaining time we had together before Queen kicked off their tour with their first concert in two days.

When Roger and I entered the hotel room, Roger had gone to watch the telly and I threw on some pyjamas. I soon joined him on the sofa and he smiled when he saw me. "Wearing my clothes are ya?" I nodded. "I always wear your clothes to bed." Roger smirked, "Not when you're in bed with me." I rolled my eyes playfully, "You're so immature." Roger laughed. "Well duh. But I like seeing you wear my clothes. I let you borrow that shirt like a year ago." I curled up next to Roger and he ran his fingers through my hair. "It's been a while. We've been together for a while." I closed my eyes and smiled. Roger and I were very closed away people and we never really express that we love each other. We kinda just know so there's never any explaining to do. Chrissie and Brian always express their love for each other. They were inseparable and were the perfect couple. Sometimes I wish that was Roger and I, but times like these made me feel like Roger and I were perfect. Though we were far from it. "It has been a while. And we're still not tired of each other." Roger laughed. I faked a laugh, "Yep." I'm a horrible girlfriend.

Roger turned to me and frowned. "Are you sure you're okay? Y'know you can tell me what's wrong, right?" I shook my head. "Rog, I'm okay. Just tired." Roger kissed my lips and stoked the side of my face. "Then let's go to bed, yeah? That bed is calling my name! C'mon." Roger and I stood up and he put his arm around me as we walked into the bedroom. We crawled in bed together, Roger wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him as we laid beneath the warm blankets. "Goodnight, love." Roger whispered against my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "Goodnight." I squeezed my eyes shut and mentally slapped myself for sounding so unappreciative of his company. I felt Roger's eyes on me. What is wrong with me?! I laid next to my beloved boyfriend, feeling terribly guilty. I soon felt Roger's chest rise and fall beside me and listened to his soft breaths. The quietness soon led me into much needed sleep.

"J-Jimmy we can't be doing this." I said breathless. Jimmy rolled his eyes and continued covering my neck with his lips. "What are you so worried about? Your fuck-face of a boyfr-"

I gasped and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I slowly got out of bed, trying not to disturb Roger's sleep and went into the small kitchen and got some water. I propped my elbows on the countertop and rested my head in my hands. 'I'm a horrible fucking person.' I kept thinking to myself.

"Grace?" I heard a faint voice from behind. Shit. "Y-yeah?" I said, still staring at the countertop. Again, I felt Roger's eyes on me and I knew he was concerned. "Grace, please tell me what's wrong." Roger said from behind. "I just... I-um..." I began crying. Roger wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his chest. "I- I've been having these dreams about... y'know... having sex with Jimmy Page. He was insulting you and all these terrible thoughts have been running through my mind. God, Roger I'm so sorry. You don't deserve this. You had every right to be mad about me going on tour with Zeppelin." I cried harder into Roger's chest. "Shhh... please stop crying. I hate when you're upset. I'm not mad. I love you. I'll do whatever you need to help with those thoughts, okay? You didn't do anything wrong." Roger wiped the tears falling from my eyes with his thumbs.

"Roger, I mentally cheated on you. That's almost as bad as physically cheating on you! You're not the slightest bit mad?" I questioned in disbelief. "I'm a bit hurt but you're my girl. No one else's. And I know you love me just by looking into your eyes." I broke into a smile and kissed Roger's lips tenderly. "I-I'm sorry. I hate getting all emotional like this. Not to mention, I look like crap." I laughed. "Oh, darling, please, you're absolutely beautiful. Now c'mon, it's late." Roger kissed my temple and led me into the bedroom where we laid peaceful in each other's arms for the night.