19

Roger's P.O.V

My band mates and I were currently in the studio messing around, trying to come up with ideas for our next album. It was six in the morning and we were all tired. Because we weren't the most popular band, we're only able to come into the studio when other artists aren't working in it so we get to come in at the worst possible times. I was messing around with my drums and talking to Brian.

"I have a question..." Brian asked looking over at Freddie.

"What?" I asked not really interested.

"Do you think Freddie is... Gay?" Brian asked quietly.

"Um... I don't know. He's with Mary. Why are you so concerned?" I asked.

"Well the other night when we went to that pub... I went to use the restroom and I could've sworn I heard him fucking some guy in the cubicle next to mine." He said with a disturbed look on his face. I laughed and began playing my drums again.

"Roger!" Brian said taking my drum sticks away.

"Look Mr. astrophysicist know it all, if you were really that smart you'd know not to take my sticks away because I'd gladly kick your ass." I said with a smug look plastered on my face.

"This is serious though! I think Freddie's gay!" Brian said scribbling something down in a piece of paper.

"Then ask him." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's not that simple, Roger. Did you ask Grace why she's going on tour with Led Zeppelin? No. You didn't."

I gave Brian a confused look and stood up from my drum set.

"She's not going on tour with Zeppelin." I said confused.

"Oh. Yeah. You're right. I'm thinking about someone else. Never mind." Brian said awkwardly walking away.

I knew something was up now. I stood there confused, not knowing what to do. Was Grace not telling me something? I lit a cigarette and began playing my drums again. I doubt it's anything too serious.

We all came together soon and began playing. I got lost in my thoughts and started worrying about what was happening with Grace and why she wasn't telling me anything. Her and I have been a bit distant lately.

"ROGER!!!" Freddie yelled.

I looked up and saw my band mates all looking at me annoyed. I turned red and then got very annoyed, myself with the fact that Brian knew about Grace before I did. I suppose I said something I definitely shouldn't of...

"Well why are you looking at me?! Brian thinks Freddie's gay!"

I immediately regretted the words that came out of my mouth. Brian's face turned red along with Freddie's and John looked at both of them surprised.

Freddie's face soon changed into hurt and angry. He stormed out of the studio and slammed the door behind him. Brian turned to me looking beyond mad. For the first time, I was actually scared of him.

"What the hell was that for?!" Brian yelled. "Freddie!" He called walking outside in attempt to find him.

"That was completely out of control, Roger." John said frowning.

"I know, I know. I was just mad." I said shaking my head.

"About what? I don't think it's anywhere near comparable to how mad Brian and Freddie are." John said smugly.

"Brian said Grace is going on tour with Led Zeppelin which means she told Brian before me." I said rather hurt.

John looked around the room trying to avoid eye contact. It was almost like he didn't want to tell me something. Like he was avoiding the subject.

"D-did you know?!" I asked annoyed.

"We um- we all do..."

Grace's P.O.V

I had just gotten home from the last day of my internship. I was over joyed that I could finally become a studio producer. I planned on sending in a bunch of applications once I get back from the tour with Queen. I had officially decided that I'd be going on tour with Led Zeppelin last week when I met with Peter Grant. I had told Brian, John, and Freddie a few days ago. I hadn't told Roger yet because I wanted to go out to dinner with him or go on some type of date with him just to make it seem not so bad. Though, I'm sure he'll be happy for me.

Once I sat down on the sofa, as if on cue, Roger came storming in. His face was red and he looked madder than I've ever seen him before. He slammed the door behind him and looked at me with rage in his eyes.

"Bad day at the studio?" I asked.

Roger shook his head and came closer to me.

"It sucks when you find out your closest friends know your girlfriend is going on tour with Led Zeppelin and she didn't even tell you. What the fuck is that about?!" Roger yelled.

I was irritated that Roger thought he could just come into my home and yell at me but I stayed as calm as I possibly could.

"I was going to tell you, I just wanted us to do something special together so it wouldn't seem as bad. Don't come in here and yell at me for something that can be resolved peacefully without any fighting." I said calmly.

"First you don't tell me something as huge as this and now you're acting like my mother! I'll yell all I want!" Roger said even louder than before.

I rolled my eyes and lit a cigarette. Roger stared at me in disbelief, ready to explode with anger.

"Why are you going on tour with them?!" He said running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm going to be their photographer on tour." I said flatly.

"I can't believe this." Roger said pacing around.

"Roger, I get that you're mad about not knowing sooner and I'm sorry, but I didn't tell you sooner because telling you is a lot harder than telling Freddie, Brian, and John. But I'd really appreciate it if you supported me like I've supported you and your band."

"But you're leaving me!" Roger yelled. "Are you gonna go fuck Robert Plant when you're on tour with them?!"

"Just go, Roger." I said feeling very hurt that Roger would ever think that.

Roger walked out and slammed the door behind him.