20

|this chapter contains mature content. read at your own risk|

Grace's P.O.V

In the midst of me feeling sorry for myself I had finally run out of cigarettes and the need to live. I let out a loud sigh and turned the telly off. I was really mad that Roger thought I'd cheat on him and that he didn't support me. I know we have our differences and we argue sometimes but Roger took it too far this time. Sometimes I'd rather us go back to the way it was when we were just friends. It was a lot simpler then.

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. I rolled my eyes and got up to open the door.

"Roger, I don't want to hear your shit right- Freddie?" I stopped in the middle of my sentence when my eyes met a sad and vulnerable man in my doorway.

"Hi." He said walking inside.

"Freddie, what's wrong?" I asked becoming concerned.

Freddie sat in the chair next to the sofa and looked up at me looking very upset. He had a stubble growing which wasn't very common for Freddie. He let out a loud sigh and then began to explain.

"I'm... bisexual." He said avoiding eye contact.

I can't say I was too surprised I think it was pretty obvious that Freddie was into guys as well.

"What's so bad about that?" I asked.

"Being bisexual is frowned upon by most people. Apparently Brian thought i was gay and told Roger about it and Roger, being the arse he is, told everyone in the studio today." Freddie said looking irritated.

"Look Freddie, I don't think of you any different and I'm positive your band mates don't either. You're still the same Freddie Mercury we all know and love. Don't be so down on yourself. Have you told Mary?" I asked.

"Yeah. She was completely fine with it actually. She said she still loves me and that she'd support me. Apparently she suspected it already." Freddie smiled.

"Well then don't be so sad! This is your life, don't feel like you have to be someone else to please other people. We all love and care about you, Freddie." I said kissing Freddie's cheek.

"So what's the trouble between you and Roger?" Freddie asked.

"Roger found out about me going on tour with Zeppelin. He started yelling and being absolutely terrible." I said feeling sad again as I recalled our fight.

"I'm not saying what Roger did was right by any means, but he has the right to be upset. I would be upset too. You have to put yourself in his shoes. Just talk to him, dear. We're leaving soon and it'd be a shame if you didn't come because of something that can be fixed easily by talking about it." Freddie said softly. I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Thanks, Freddie."

"Anytime, dear! Now, I should probably leave now since it's getting late, but I'll see you soon." Freddie winked and then walked outside. I closed the door behind him and sat back down on the sofa.

I looked at my watch and realised it was getting late. If I wanted to talk to Roger and solve this, I should probably do it now rather than later. I walked out the door and went next door to Roger's flat. I stood in font of the door trying to find the confidence to knock and just get this over with. Before I could, out came Roger himself.

He walked out and ran right into me making us very close. Our noses were touching and Roger had his hands around my waist, holding me close to him.

"A bit close don't ya think?" Roger said smirking.

"I was coming over to talk to you." I said with my forehead against his.

Roger smiled and looked at me with his sky blue eyes that made me melt inside.

"I was coming over to talk to you."

"Well, I'm listening." I said raising my eyebrow.

"I was a jackass." Roger admitted.

"I know. But... I was wrong for not telling you sooner. I just... I really love you, Roger. And I don't want this to come between us."

Roger and I were still very close and both very silent. Roger pressed his lips against mine and let go of my waist and brought his hands to my face. I kissed him back and ran my fingers through his hair. Still not breaking the kiss, we went back into Roger's flat. Roger closed the door behind him and picked me up. I laughed at him as he brought me into his bedroom and set me on the bed. Roger crawled over me and began kissing my neck and collarbone. I began unbuttoning his shirt which didn't take long since he only had four buttons buttoned. Once shirtless, I let my hands explore his bare chest.

Roger practically ripped my blouse off and slowly, almost teasingly took my bra off. I trembled beneath Roger as he kissed my breasts. I let out soft moans as his lips made their way down my stomach making me shiver. Roger stopped at my jeans and looked up at me with a smirk. My pants were soon completely out of the picture and I laid almost completely naked under Roger. He began kissing me again and bit the bottom of my lip, I allowed his tongue to explore my mouth and he let me do the same. I started undoing Roger's belt and soon, his pants were on the floor.

Roger's hand traveled down to my underwear and he began to take it off. He stroked my pulsating clit which caused me to let out a loud moan. I quickly pulled down his underwear letting his erection rub against my thigh. I was now desperate. Never, and I mean never has a man ever treated me this good. Roger made me feel... special in bed.

Roger sat between my legs and teased me by only letting his cock barely touch my entrance causing me to squirm. "R-roger." I said breathless. I squeezed my eyes shut and arched my back. Roger smirked but soon gave into his urges and slipped himself right into me. I gasped and grabbed hold of the sheets beneath me. Roger sensed the discomfort and eased in and out slowly. Once I adjusted, Roger began going faster. Roger groaned and kissed my neck. The pleasure was building up and I could feel myself reaching my climax.

"Roger... I think...I'm gonna... c-cum."  I said breathlessly.

"Not yet." Roger groaned.

This was torture. This caused me to cry out for I felt like I was going to explode. Roger straightened himself out and grabbed hold of my hips. He began slamming into me like there was no tomorrow. I screamed, not caring what the neighbors heard. Roger moaned loudly as he moved in and out of me.

"I can't- please- I need to..." Roger went faster and faster until soon I felt his cock twitch inside of me. Roger howled and quickly pulled out his swollen penis and aimed right for my stomach. I followed with my own orgasm and convulsed underneath him. Roger collapsed on top of me, making me giggle.

He looked at me with a sleepy smile and tenderly kissed my lips and rolled off of me. Roger pulled the duvet over us and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I forgive you by the way." I said tiredly.

"Yeah I got that." Roger laughed. He stroked my bare shoulders and kissed the back of my neck.

"I love you, Roger. Goodnight." I said closing my eyes.

"I love you too. Goodnight, darling."

I soon drifted off into a deep slumber in Roger's arms, happily and peacefully.