14

Grace's P.O.V

Roger and I had just arrived at the studio, it was the early afternoon but knowing Roger, Brian, Freddie, and John, we'd all be here for a while since they were such perfectionist with their music. I had heard very little of their music but Roger would always be telling me how much work him and his band mates put into Queen.

I was excited to meet the women in the lives of my three other friends and Roger and I were excited to tell everyone about 'us'.

Soon after we arrived, Brian, John, and Freddie arrived with their other halves. Roger and I walked over to greet them.

"Hi! My names Chrissie! I'm Brian's girlfriend. And you are?" Chrissie said shaking my hand. "I'm Grace, Roger's girlfriend. It's lovely to meet you!" I said smiling.

"I'm sorry... Girlfriend?!" Brian said with a big smile. I blushed and felt Roger come up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Yep. She's my girlfriend. Lovely choice, wasn't it? I picked her out myself." Roger said with a smirk. Brian, Chrissie, and I laughed.

"Hello, I'm Veronica, John's girlfriend. It's a pleasure to meet you! Grace, right?" Veronica said with a sweet smile. "That's me! And it's a pleasure to meet you too!" Veronica and I chatted for a while until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see another girl, who I'm assuming was Freddie's girlfriend.

"You must be Grace! I've been waiting to meet you! Freddie's told me about you! You're absolutely darling! I'm Mary, Freddie's girlfriend." Mary said pulling me into a hug. I immediately realized how perfect her and Freddie were for each other.

"It's lovely to meet you!" I said with a toothy grin.

"Alright it's bloody cold out here, let's go inside." John said putting his arm around Veronica and walking inside. We all followed and soon made ourselves comfortable in the studio.

Freddie sat at the piano while the other boys set up their instruments.

I was starting to get to know Mary, Veronica, and Chrissie. We had been talking for a while and I already felt like I was part of their little group. We talked and laughed while the boys continued to test instruments.

"Grace, love? Can you-" Roger was cut off by the sound of Freddie gasping.

"Love?! Did I really just hear that?! Is it true? Are you two...together?!" Freddie said standing up from the piano.

Roger and I laughed and nodded our heads.

"Wait. Really?" John said smiling.

"How adorable! You two are absolutely perfect for each other!" Freddie said practically jumping.

after a while of explaining and attention that wasn't really needed, the boys started talking about the band and Freddie said they needed a photographer.

"Freddie, I barely have money to pay rent for my own flat! We can't have a photographer! We don't have that kind of money!" Brian said still tuning his guitar.

"Then how are we gonna be famous?! No one will even know who we are! We need a photographer! No one will be able to see how fucking fabulous I am... I mean... we are. Unless we have a photographer!" Freddie said walking around the studio, using wild gesticulations.

Roger looked up from his drum kit and looked over at me. I shrugged my shoulders, then Roger smiled.

"Grace could be our photographer." Roger said suddenly. I immediately tensed up.

"Grace? You're a photographer?" John said looking up from his bass.

"Um.. well... I took a few courses in college." I said biting my lip.

"Would you please be out photographer, Grace?! We'd really appreciate it!" Freddie said grabbing hold of my hands.

I looked over at Roger and raised my eyebrows. He chuckled then continued to talk to Brian.

I looked at Freddie and saw how important this was to him. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Grace, darling! You're such a wonderful friend! Thank you so much!" Freddie said hugging me.

"It's nothing. I'm sure it'll be fun." I said giving Freddie a warm smile.

The boys continued to practice while Mary, Veronica, Chrissie, and I chatted for a while.

"So how long have you and Roger been dating?" Mary asked with a smirk.

"Only a few days. We just got together." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"How sweet! When did you two meet?" Chrissie asked.

I smiled at the thought of when Roger and I first met. "Well I was moving in to my new flat and it turns out he lived next door, so when he was coming home I smacked him in the face with the door by accident. We became great friends since and then I guess this just happened." I said laughing.

"Well that's one way to get a guy." Veronica chuckled.

"What about you and John, Veronica?" I asked.

"Oh, it's nothing special. We got together in high school and once we started college we bought a flat together and we've been living together ever since. And I love him." Veronica smiled. I admired how loving she was to John and how John treated her so well, they loved each other unconditionally and I think that's pretty amazing.

"Chrissie, how did you and Brian meet?" I asked.

"Well Mary was with Freddie at the time and was telling me about Brian and how we were 'made for each other' I figured I should give him a chance and after a few dates we were in love!" Chrissie smiled and looked over at Brian.

I found it really sweet how Veronica, Chrissie, and Mary love their boyfriends so deeply and care for them. I, myself, has never had a relationship like that, but I wish I did. And I hope it's with Roger.