EXORCISM OF LUCINDA FLAVEAU PART III

21.56 GMT+1

I instruct her mother and Father Ignatius to pray Litany of The Saints, Suddenly, Lucinda laughs horribly , with high tone, three different voices, we are still praying, Lucinda starts to say bad words and tell us to stop our prayer, "Stop!! i will kill this girl!" that demon challenges us, I sprinkle the holy water on her,that spirit screams "Stop Priest! You have no idea who am I! We will bring this girl into eternal fire! And we are going to come to you when you sleep priest! Hell is where you belong!" said that spirit with frightening laugh, "just do what you want! I dare you the most unclean spirit!, King of kings and Michael the Archangel of heavenly soldiers are with me, go and fight him if you want!" I commanded that spirit,, I knew it, that demon cannot say anything.

"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And you, by the power of Divine God, cast into hell, satan and all evil spirits who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls, AMEN"

"AMEN,hahahahaa!"that spirit answer , "I, who came in His name, command you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to obey me to every letters, I command you unclean spirit! Tell me your name!" I command with loud commanding voice, "hihihihi, who do you think you are priest? Dare to command me, im a king!" said the spirit.

"Mother, it's me, why do you hurt me?" that spirit speaks with Lucinda's real voice , "you are not my daghter!" said her mother, "IM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER? That's why you wanted to kill her by abortion that time!hahahaha, disgusting human!" said that spirit, Lucinda's mother shocked, speechless, her tears start falling on her cheeks, "very pathetic, all your fake feeling loving this kid, I never forget it that you wanted to abort her, yes, it was me who are with you Olivia, im always with you and this kid, hihihihi" that demon continues, "stop! Liar!" said Lucinda's mother that I just know named Olivia, she covers her ears and cries.

"Enough! Begone!" I command , that spirit looks at me , "Oh hello priest, how is you daddy that you leave? Oh right, I forgot he is dead!, dead alone in misery left by his only son with a reason to serve Jesus, hahahaha, pathetic, hey priest, your daddy says hello from hell!" said that spirit intimidates me, memories from the past come in my head, my heart beats faster, I miss him so much and I still feel guilty leaving him in my hometown. "Lucas! Dont listen to him!" Father Ignatius yells at me, I get my mind back and realize my tears on my cheeks.

"In the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to leave!, He who command you is He who rise among the dead on the third day, Who threw you from the highest heaven to the bottom of hell!" my lips are shaking, that spirit screams loud, father ignatius thrown , Lucinda starts hurting herself, father Ignatius gets up and hold her again, Olivia helps him, I keep commanding that spirit to give his name, "Priest, why do you ask for my name, we have met before, hihihi" and start hissing like snake, "i know, and you better surrender" I said, "I AM THE KING OF BABYLON! I WONT SURRENDER TO A SLAVE LIKE YOU!" scream that spirit and spit at me.

I approach him with Our Father prayer , "your name demon!, give me your name in the name of Jesus Christ!" Im casting him, "It hurts! Stop !" yelled him and hissing, I sprinkle the holy water, "Your name demon!" . "Azhi.. AZHI DAHAKA!"
that spirit scream loudly, the room is trembling, I continue, "i know you azhi, begone and leave this children of God, Lucinda Flaveau, and never come back! In the name of our lord Jesus Christ!" I command him, "Murderer!!!, all priests are murderer!" yelled that spirit , Lucinda falls on her bed, I check her blood pressure and her breath, her eyes become normal, "mom, whats going on?" she ask, "its over honey, its over, I love you so much" Olivia hugs her tight, "Good work father Lucas" said father Ignatius, "its because of God father" I answer with smile, "thank you very much father, thank you very much!" said olivia looking at us, "be thankful to Jesus maddame" I answered.

Gloria Patris et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto, sicut erat in Principio, et nunc et semper
in Secula Seculorum AMEN.

Personal document of Father Lucas Vasari no #217
(Possession of Lucinda Flaveau, Strasbourg, 18 February 2015)